News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

UNLIMITED THIS HAS GOT TO STOP THREAD

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, September 19, 2012, 07:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

This was an original K98 from the Third Reich. A piece of history. And someone did this to it.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Signora Pæsior

Petrochemical Pheremone Buzzard of the Poisoned Water Hole

Cain

Cain

Quote from: Prince Glittersnatch III on September 20, 2012, 02:38:08 AM
In regards to Shia LaBleucheeseandbaconsandwich. I have no fucking clue why people like him. Every single thing I have read about him states that he is "an intelligent actor" or something along those lines. I have yet to see him in a good movie. He was in a rear window rip off that was passable and for this people forgive shit like Transformers and Crystal Skull. I can barely remember Disturbia, and that alone should be proof that it wasn't some mind blowing performance cementing his Oscar Magnet status.

Nearly every movie he has been in has been either bad or mediocre and yet people always talk about him like he is our generations Anthony Hopkins and he's just going through a brief low point in his career. That low point IS his career.

Plus he is kind of a douchebag.

By the standards of every other film he has been in, Disturbia was Oscars material.

Of course, that is saying like "by the standards of the military campaigns of the Third Reich, the occupation of Iraq was a great success", so make of that what you will.

Also, obligatory Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf link.

LMNO

Reason #397 to love Nick Cave:  Zoo Music Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDbfJJUGElw

Zoo-music girl!  Zoo-music girl!

Our life together is a hollow tooth
Spit out the shells, spit out the shells
You know exactly what I'm talking about
Don't drag the orchestra into this thing

Rattle those sticks, rattle those sticks
The sound is beautiful, it's perfect!
The sound of her young legs in stockings
The rhythm of her walk, it's beautiful

Just let it twist, let it break
Let it buckle, let it bend
I want to hear the noise of my
Zoo-music girl! Zoo-music girl!

My body is a monster driven insane
My heart is a fish toasted by flames
I kiss the hem of her skirt
My life is a box full of dirt

We spend our lives in a box full of dirt
I murder her dress till it hurts
I murder her dress and she loves it
If there is one thing I desire in the world

That's to make love to my
Zoo-music girl! zoo-music girl

The sound is beautiful! it's perfect!
I call out her name in the night
Zoo-music girl! zoo-music girl!
I call her by her family name
Zoo-music girl! zoo-music girl!

Oh! god! Please let me die beneath her fists

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 20, 2012, 04:11:31 AM
Who are these people how do you people even remember this shit?

I only remember the name of one actor, and that's Pauly Shore.

I may have missed the point of the OP entirely. The guy in the pic looks annoying as fuck, though.

Wasn't Ben Stiller the guy in "There's Something About Mary"?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Nephew Twiddleton

Yeah he was the one who made her think his spoo was hair gel.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

Aw, he was the nice guy in the pic.

He just kept his mouth shut when she decided it was hair gel.  :horrormirth:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Sita

I like Wil Wheaton. He's done a couple of good things and his Memories of the Future is a good read into what went on behind the scenes from his perspective (not to mention his review of the shows themselves. Am I the only one that never once thought the Traveler was creepy?)

Also I'm one of the few that actually liked Wesley Crusher, though that might be due to the fact I was only 7 or 8 when TNG started and never could understand why all the adults didn't listen to him when he obviously had the answer.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Suu

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 20, 2012, 04:06:56 AM
Quote from: Suu on September 20, 2012, 02:23:45 AM
You know who else needs to stop?

Will Ferrell.

Any comedian who has made an acting career out of playing themselves, really.  Adam Sandler, Jack Black, Jonah Hill, SETH FUCKING ROGAN.  They all can eat a bag of dicks.

I mean Jesus Christ, stretch a bit for your art, goddamnit.

Ben Stiller gets a pass, because of Zoolander and Dodgeball, but my enjoyment of those movies can only cover so many sequels to the Fockers.

But when they do something like, oh, act in a serious role. It catches you off guard, and suddenly the movie instantly sucks because you're not sure how to take it.

For example:
"The Butterfly Effect" aka "Kelso and Quantum Leap"
"Twenty Three" aka "Fire Marshal Bill Learns to Count"
"Click" aka "Adam Sandler and Quantum Leap" (Okay, this one actually made me cry at the end. And I will never look at Bed, Bath, and Beyond the same way again.)

And Jack Black was a serious douche in "King Kong." I'm still trying to figure that casting out.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Sita- i didnt think the traveler was creepy when i was  kid but i certainly do now.

Sita

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on September 20, 2012, 04:04:23 PM
Sita- i didnt think the traveler was creepy when i was  kid but i certainly do now.
I didn't up until a month ago when I saw a couple people talking about it then read that bit of Memories. Now I can't un-think it :(
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Nephew Twiddleton

It was a bit of logic for me.

I realized wesley was an irritating character.

Then i realized the traveler had an inappropriate interest in talking to him with that weird puppy love smile.

hooplala

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 20, 2012, 04:11:31 AM
Who are these people how do you people even remember this shit?

I remember EVERYTHING... it is my curse.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, Wil Wheaton is the guy who plays that annoying scientist guy with the slugs on Eureka!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."