Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

Rev Roger Sermon #18: DOOM

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 14, 2003, 01:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

SMFabal

I can positivly guarantee if the 2004 elections are suspended, Dubbah WILL NOT remain president - someone will be pissed off enough to put his happy ass underground!  :twisted:
SMFabal, High Pope of CoCK, PSP, CW, KSC, FP, GH, MORBJ

Q: How serious are you about this whole "Discordian" thing?
A: A blue fish Tuesday!
Q: No really, it this, like, deeply philosphical, or just a huge joke?
A: Yes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SMFabalI can positivly guarantee if the 2004 elections are suspended, Dubbah WILL NOT remain president - someone will be pissed off enough to put his happy ass underground!  :twisted:

Then we have President Cheney.

Grrreeeat.

These folks are like roaches.  Stomp all you like, they'll make more.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

SMFabal

At least Cheny speaks somewhat coherently.  Besides, the succession rules only go 10 deep, then something has to give ...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SMFabalAt least Cheny speaks somewhat coherently.  Besides, the succession rules only go 10 deep, then something has to give ...

1.  He's also the most evil man in AMerican politics, at this time.

2.  No, the succession rules go farther than that.  Read on, McDuff.

Trollax

Why is it that every time there is an ex-CIA or military guy in the oval office america goes to war?

~Conspiratorially Trollax~

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. TrollaxWhy is it that every time there is an ex-CIA or military guy in the oval office america goes to war?

~Conspiratorially Trollax~

Bush Jr counts as neither.

eighteen buddha strike

He's a representitive of the Bush party, at least.

The Bush party was first established by Prescott Bush in a necromantic ritual involving the skull of Geronimo. There is little information regarding the ritual itself, or its precise results, but when you take into consideration the seeming coordination of all the Bush members in politics over the last 90 years (or so), I would guess that its probably some sort of conciousness splinterage/necromantic life-preservence/posession ALA the case of Charles Dexter Ward.

Follow?

One could research further the political affiliations of prescott bush if they want to further understand the long-term goals of his descendants.

Trollax

As I recall off the top of my head roger, bush's daddy was involved with the CIA and their cocaine smuggling efforts way back when. I believe that a few of his cronies also have various connections.

Let's not forget the deliberate misinformation (not entirely sure how they did it) of residents in certain florida electorates that shall remain nameless about hurricane andrew. Many of which were only informed that it had made landfall only minutes before it hit. The decimation in these areas allowed bush's brother jeb to win the florida election.

~Conspirical Trollax~

SMFabal

Sorry to dissapoint you, Trollax, but Andrew had little or nothing to do with Jeb. The people here in Florida are just that stupid. We also have an unussually large seniltiy vote (like a graveyard vote, but the people aren't dead yet). Oh, and remebber the chad issue in 2000? Still not really solved. And the people working on it are earning millions. Besides, does anyone really think that the people who couldn't fdigure out punch cards are going to be able to figure out computers? It took me six hours to communicate the concept of "click and drag" to someone in '99. The people here in Florida are just that stupid.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SMFabalSorry to dissapoint you, Trollax, but Andrew had little or nothing to do with Jeb. The people here in Florida are just that stupid.

UI have bad news for you...they're that stupid EVERYWHERE.

Over 60% of Americans believe Saddam Hussien destroyed the WTC.

I guess if you are grey, all those brown people look alike...

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

I guess if you are grey, all those brown people look alike...

All the other colors for that matter. :)
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

riff

Quote from: SMFabalSorry to dissapoint you, Trollax, but Andrew had little or nothing to do with Jeb. The people here in Florida are just that stupid.

People are stupid everywhere, but Floridians, on the whole, break the curve.  I used to work for a telecommunications company that serviced 13 southern states, including Florida - I worked in a call center for people having problems with their internet.  More than 50% of our calls came from Florida.  When the majority of your population is elderly, and most of the rest are rednecks, you get a special brand of brainlessness that's hard to find anywhere else.
Here's where I've been, and where I probably am: http://www.kingdomofloathing.com.

SMFabal

Quote from: Riff

People are stupid everywhere, but Floridians, on the whole, break the curve.  I used to work for a telecommunications company that serviced 13 southern states, including Florida - I worked in a call center for people having problems with their internet.  More than 50% of our calls came from Florida.  When the majority of your population is elderly, and most of the rest are rednecks, you get a special brand of brainlessness that's hard to find anywhere else.

That is EXACTLY my point. Here in Florida, I'm a fucking genius. Anywhere else, I'd just barely get by. I mean, what other state has managed to consitantly rank 49th in education? Even after Gordon Rule and the new hell called ASVAP. Jebs an idiot, Dubba's an idiot, and we're all idoits for letting them get elected  :evil:

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Hey come on. Not everyone in Florida is elderly or redneck. What about Miami?
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"