News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Rev Roger Sermon #18: DOOM

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 14, 2003, 01:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Damn! Your mental acuity is amazing. I'm going to have to try harder codes.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Official

I think I have officially missed out on that one.
Official Guest, Pirate, Ninja, Bastard, and Shit-Stirrer, at your service. (Purple Monkey Cabal)

Trollax

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCDamn! Your mental acuity is amazing. I'm going to have to try harder codes.
Actually, Roger's been talking about for as long as I have... I just use different words and means... I finally clued... My mental acuity is lacking I would say...

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=160

~DUMB TROLLAX~

Official

I'm obviously officially missing an official and/or unofficial explanation of exactly what the hell is going on. Maybe I am officially ????ed.
Official Guest, Pirate, Ninja, Bastard, and Shit-Stirrer, at your service. (Purple Monkey Cabal)

Trollax

Quote from: OfficialI'm obviously officially missing an official and/or unofficial explanation of exactly what the hell is going on. Maybe I am officially ????ed.

Did you read the link to my discourse???

I spell it out pretty plainly...

Official

Brain cell problem in my head, obviously.

Trollax

Quote from: St. Trollax"This story is a perfect illustration (weather or not it's true) because we are told that all the world saw was "DOOM," when it was actually "DUMB" Mal-1 was deriding them, calling them stupid and yet only the person who could see the word DUMB would not be. *AHA!*
Taken From:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=160

~Repeated Trollax~

Official

*Slaps himself on the face*
Damn. Now the dots are connected.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Bump!

I want to read this, but I don't want to dig for it to find it again. :twisted:

Cain

Is everyone getting so unoriginal we have to relive days past?

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: ScribeIs everyone getting so unoriginal we have to relive days past?
No, but we all seem to need a breather from yelling at each other and stuff :wink:   And sometimes it is nice to look at all the stuff you have collected.   :wink: