News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

REVEAL YOURSELVES

Started by Dr. Cow Ass, September 22, 2012, 08:54:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 28, 2012, 09:09:05 PM
Fucking the severed heads.  I have no idea how the iPod came up with Dickinson. My iPod must've an Iron Maiden fan....

Can you turn off autocomplete?

If you can, don't.  It's too funny this way.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Internet Jesus

I think I'll leave auto correct on for now, in honor of Dr. Cow Ass.  It's only fitting.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on September 28, 2012, 07:08:11 AM
What the hell did I do here?

Nonetheless, my vow stands. I'm gonna put out a podcast on OCT 20. Don't watch it.

If you post  the link in every thread on the board, I might watch it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Cowass, will this video bring down the Roger clique and destroy PD as we know it?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 28, 2012, 09:21:24 PM
Cowass, will this video bring down the Roger clique and destroy PD as we know it?

WILL IT EXPOSE THE ALIENATION INHERENT IN THE SYSTEM?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Christ, I hope so! I'm so tired of being trapped in this horrible brainwashing.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

And most importantly, will it let the beat....

DROP?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 28, 2012, 09:22:54 PM

WILL IT GO TO SCHOOL WITH A PICTURE OF MARX?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 28, 2012, 09:24:10 PM

Me, too.  You just have to HEAR AND OBEY.

*I* Have to LIVE INSIDE THIS ASSHOLE.  SOMEONE CALL THE HELP DESK!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 28, 2012, 09:25:55 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 28, 2012, 09:24:10 PM

Me, too.  You just have to HEAR AND OBEY.

*I* Have to LIVE INSIDE THIS ASSHOLE.  SOMEONE CALL THE HELP DESK!

CALL

THE

HELP

DESK

THIS IS MORE FUN THAN I REALLY WANTED!  :horrormirth:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 28, 2012, 09:24:36 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 28, 2012, 09:22:54 PM

WILL IT GO TO SCHOOL WITH A PICTURE OF MARX?

WILL IT LOOK AT DICKINSONS AND CALL THAT "SAFETY"?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Midway through-bump.

:lulz:

I'm going to enjoy this more than is probably responsible.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OSHI...

THIS is what's happening!  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube