News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

THE PDCOM STANDARD REPOSITORY OF COMMONLY EXPRESSED GRIEVANCES

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, September 24, 2012, 05:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 24, 2012, 04:56:50 PM
Or I'll just step up production to make up for lost time.

You can't buy it away.  You can only buy it's delay, while it piles up and piles up, waiting for the day when you can no longer pay.

Reminds me of something.  But what?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Next grievance:  I sit and wait for cool content to show up, just like everyone else does.

WHERE IS CONTENT?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 24, 2012, 05:08:16 PM
Next grievance:  I sit and wait for cool content to show up, just like everyone else does.

WHERE IS CONTENT?

PDCOM: You might want to sit down, because we're about to have one of those "Soylent Green is People" moments.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: v3x on September 24, 2012, 05:09:38 PM

WHERE IS CONTENT?

PDCOM: You might want to sit down, because we're about to have one of those "Soylent Green is People" moments.

I don't get it.

I mean, I'm VIEWING, but nothing's happening.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 24, 2012, 05:11:26 PM
Quote from: v3x on September 24, 2012, 05:09:38 PM

WHERE IS CONTENT?

I don't get it.

I mean, I'm VIEWING, but nothing's happening.

Just have a little patience. It's coming, I promise. Here, sprinkle some salt on your arms to pass the time.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Dildo Argentino

WHERE IS CONTENT?

Seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ2Fh3tAD-I

I'm about to watch it, but from the first 3 minutes, it could be actually worth it - unlike most 40-minute webumentaries.

Also, where do I find the syntax for snazzy stuff like turning words into links?
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

WHERE IS CONTENT?

I'LL GIVE YOU CONTENT, AND YOU'LL LIKE IT

OR YOU'LL GET IT THE OTHER WAY!  :argh!:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: holist on September 24, 2012, 06:17:27 PM

WHERE IS CONTENT?

Seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ2Fh3tAD-I

I'm about to watch it, but from the first 3 minutes, it could be actually worth it - unlike most 40-minute webumentaries.

Also, where do I find the syntax for snazzy stuff like turning words into links?

Neato! Watching now.

A tip for the syntax in repayment.

Open a quote response of a post with a neat trick, like words that are a link.  :) You can also learn to color them, but I'll leave that gem to you.

Hint: Hirley0, just don't stare too long without proper PPE.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl