News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

The Millstone

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 24, 2012, 04:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dildo Argentino

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Internet Jesus

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 24, 2012, 09:46:28 PM
Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 24, 2012, 09:45:27 PM

Well I find that when people want you to take a more positive outlook on life, give it to them, in fucking spades.

Oh, yeah.  That's the one.

This'll probably get me branded as a poseur pedantic fuck, but I'll just drop this link here and be on about my day off.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candide
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 24, 2012, 09:50:25 PM

Well I find that when people want you to take a more positive outlook on life, give it to them, in fucking spades.

This'll probably get me branded as a poseur pedantic fuck, but I'll just drop this link here and be on about my day off.

Dr Pangloss is now a good friend of mine.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Internet Jesus

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 24, 2012, 09:50:53 PM

You should write the rant in which Pangloss is brutally tortured and brought to the brink of the abyss, but still manages to be optimistic.  THAT'LL LEARN PEOPLE WHO WANT TO PRESS A BANANA INTO SERVICE AS A DILDO!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 24, 2012, 09:53:20 PM

You should write the rant in which Pangloss is brutally tortured and brought to the brink of the abyss, but still manages to be optimistic.  THAT'LL LEARN PEOPLE WHO WANT TO PRESS A BANANA INTO SERVICE AS A DILDO!

I could work that in, even though it wasn't Pangloss who usually got fucked over by his attitude, it was the other characters.  I have the New, Improved Fidel™ already in mind, and will begin tonight or tomorrow.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Internet Jesus

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 24, 2012, 09:54:53 PM

I could work that in, even though it wasn't Pangloss who usually got fucked over by his attitude, it was the other characters.  I have the New, Improved Fidel™ already in mind, and will begin tonight or tomorrow.

That's why Pangloss is so deserving of the torture.  However in keeping with the new and improved Fidel, you really can't have him break.  So sometime after being violated in stab wounds by mutant erections, but before he goes into the darkness he needs to croak out "this is still the best of all possible worlds...."

Or something.  Really, you're the creative one.  I'm just an unoriginal douchebag.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 24, 2012, 09:58:16 PM
Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 24, 2012, 09:54:53 PM

That's why Pangloss is so deserving of the torture.  However in keeping with the new and improved Fidel, you really can't have him break.  So sometime after being violated in stab wounds by mutant erections, but before he goes into the darkness he needs to croak out "this is still the best of all possible worlds...."

Or something.  Really, you're the creative one.  I'm just an unoriginal douchebag.

Oh, no you aren't.  You just gave me an AWESOME idea, though it isn't quite as you stated it.

Internet Jesus

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 24, 2012, 09:59:16 PM

Oh, no you aren't.  You just gave me an AWESOME idea, though it isn't quite as you stated it.

Balls.  I just recycle the shit I'm fed just in new and interesting combinations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 24, 2012, 10:22:10 PM

Balls.  I just recycle the shit I'm fed just in new and interesting combinations.

I doubt that.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,29003.0.html

Rejected on account of Papa Hemmingway and that Kipling guy.

Internet Jesus

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 24, 2012, 10:23:49 PM

I doubt that.

I'm flattered, I think.  But I wouldn't take it that far - I don't hope to short circuit anything in anyone.  I shit on Frankrupt because its the right thing to do, not because I hope to ever save him.

EK WAFFLR

This one actually brought a tear to my eye.

DAMN YOU ROGAR! RUINING MY MACHO MANLINESS IN A WAY ONLY MANLY MOVIES LIKE "MY GIRL" HAS DONE BEFORE!
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 24, 2012, 10:35:37 PM
Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 24, 2012, 10:23:49 PM

I doubt that.

I'm flattered, I think.  But I wouldn't take it that far - I don't hope to short circuit anything in anyone.  I shit on Frankrupt because its the right thing to do, not because I hope to ever save him.

Oh, no.  I was just saying that a sense of humor involves more than just regurgitating old ideas.  We are more than a collection of memes.

Or at least we can be.  Frank and TLB, for example, are beyond hope for very real and very different (between them) reasons.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on September 24, 2012, 10:36:54 PM

DAMN YOU ROGAR! RUINING MY MACHO MANLINESS IN A WAY ONLY MANLY MOVIES LIKE "MY GIRL" HAS DONE BEFORE!

QUICK!  DO SOMETHING MANLY!

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 24, 2012, 10:37:41 PM

:hosrie:

There. All Manned up again.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on September 24, 2012, 10:38:51 PM
Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 24, 2012, 10:37:41 PM

:hosrie:

There. All Manned up again.

Whew!  That was a close one.