News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

INFLAMMATORY SUBJECT

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 26, 2012, 08:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hotel California comment plus snide jab at some other poster who isn't even online right now.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Exhumes contradictory post you made in 2006.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Appeal-to-authority mention of tangentially-related author who may have addressed some vaguely relevant subject once.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

WOMPed ROFLBOT picture mocking the OP.

Internet Jesus

Off topic racist/sexist joke followed by accusations of you lacking a sense of humor.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

Prince Glittersnatch III

Metajoke about the predictable nature of discussions about INFLAMMATORY SUBJECT.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

AFK

FUCK YOU MY MOM DIED OF INFLAMMATORY OBJECTS, er, uh I mean, INFLAMMATORY SUBJECTS.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Phox

Rational observation about tangential part of random post on the second page of the thread without quoting the referenced post.

AFK

drunk post about how I'm posting drunk.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mangrove

Aha! You all fell into the trap I set about 4 pages ago.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Elder Iptuous

O HAI GUYS!
Post regarding the use of e-prime being able to clear all this mess up.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Frustrated post about how almost everybody is ignoring all of my well-thought-out and reasonable posts that point out that there's a perfectly good middle ground.

minuspace

Response repeatedly relayed  redundantly reproduced regurgitations regarding recursive replies rendering retroactive recognition regaining real resolution

Anna Mae Bollocks

Series of image bombs mocking whoever I don't like.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division