News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Hungarians

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 02, 2012, 06:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Dear non-Alty Hungarian hippy:

Nobody cares. 

Well, a few do, but they don't give a tangible shit, so either kill your stupid fucking self or get over it and DO something.  Just because you think you're smarter than Isaac J Einstein but whiny as hell or a pretty girl with a bitchy temperament that spoils your looks don't mean JACK to the revenue office.  That dick ain't gonna cut itself off and shit ain't gonna leap INTO your arse spontaneously.  No, you have to hack & stuff on yer own, regardless of the number of Discordians, modern medicine advocates, and menacing Eastern-European children arrayed against you.  All you humans are stupid. 

And stop using beer as a Nyquil chaser. Its making your ears flap like Mothra barnstorming Osaka.

Yours Truly,
Neville Chamberlain

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

This needed to be separate from the homeopathy thread.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."