News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

Can we talk about me now? (Open bar thread #3,494)

Started by Juana, October 04, 2012, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Sorry, Pixie.  Wish I had something better to say, but, for what it's worth, I hope stuff gets better for ya.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm oddly looking forward to the end of the weekend. Midterms and everything. And I'm listening to the sweet croonings of a random musician who has decided to woo me.

He's actually really good. Too bad he's a friend of HC, because that's just too potentially messy for my tastes.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pixie on October 29, 2012, 12:24:21 AM
good luck RWHN!

My head space got kind of dark today. Payne had to stop me from banging my head against a wall and i've been having all kind of crazy potentially danger to myself thoughts.

and 3 more anxiety attacks.

Shit, hang in there Pixie. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel The Rock-Throwing Goth on October 29, 2012, 12:35:27 AM
I'm oddly looking forward to the end of the weekend. Midterms and everything. And I'm listening to the sweet croonings of a random musician who has decided to woo me.

He's actually really good. Too bad he's a friend of HC, because that's just too potentially messy for my tastes.
:sad:

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Luna on October 29, 2012, 12:33:07 AM
Sorry, Pixie.  Wish I had something better to say, but, for what it's worth, I hope stuff gets better for ya.

I should probably call my doc Tuesday. trying to figure out how I can break my leg or something so I don't have to stay here for a wee while is not a good thing.

Luckily I can see that this is a massive red flag and that I need more help than I'm getting.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on October 29, 2012, 12:36:57 AM
Quote from: Nigel The Rock-Throwing Goth on October 29, 2012, 12:35:27 AM

:sad:

I don't have time for messy anymore.

Might go see his band, though: https://www.facebook.com/WilkinsonBlades/app_2405167945

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel The Rock-Throwing Goth on October 29, 2012, 12:48:37 AM
Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 29, 2012, 12:46:26 AM
Quote from: Nigel The Rock-Throwing Goth on October 28, 2012, 10:46:46 PM
Quote from: Net on October 28, 2012, 10:17:50 PM
I misread your name today:

Nigel: The Goth-Throwing Rock Opera.

:eek:

:lulz: I like that!

DOING THIS.

BAD POETRY HOSRIE, AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!  :hosrie:

OMG!  :lol: This is scary, but YAY!

Off to watch Bat Out of Hell for inspiration.

Also, to have a giggle at Meatloaf, who is probably going to federal prison.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 29, 2012, 12:52:21 AM

DOING THIS.

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

DOING THIS.

:lol: Wait, what? Why?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel The Rock-Throwing Goth on October 29, 2012, 01:01:47 AM

DOING THIS.

:lol: Wait, what? Why?

Vote fraud:

http://www.fark.com/comments/7403753/Meat-Loaf-gets-pinched-in-voter-fraud-accusation

Apparently, there is something that happens to people when they go ultra-right wing.  First, they start accusing democrats of fraudulent voting.  Then they go do it themselves.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

My head is full of Richter tonight.

I need to sharpen someone.