News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Can we talk about me now? (Open bar thread #3,494)

Started by Juana, October 04, 2012, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

JESUS FUCK

I THINK I AM BEING HELD UP BY A FUCKING TYPO.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

We just killed the main power bus to the plant.

We isolated EVERYTHING first.  Well, almost.  We forgot the alarm system.

Now my office sounds like R2D2 on crack.  This is making me a happy Roger.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Any way you can record that and turn it into a ringtone?

The Good Reverend Roger

Losing server in 60 seconds.

See you tards later on.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's not a typo and I still don't get it. I think my brain is broken. Off to the learning center.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on October 05, 2012, 09:16:36 PM
It's not a typo and I still don't get it. I think my brain is broken. Off to the learning center.
If x is 1 then find the square root of -1, which isn't real.
If x is -1 then find the square root of 1.

Does that help?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: American Jackal on October 05, 2012, 09:26:01 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on October 05, 2012, 09:16:36 PM

Does that help?

Nope. I left out a whole bunch of context though.

It turns out my brain isn't broke, it's just material we haven't covered yet. :crankey: Why would she DO this to us? Apparently everyone in the class has been in the LC today, trying to figure this out.

Also, it's a math WRITING assignment. Now I have to write it up and turn it in before I go to my Dr. appt before I go to the office to turn in the incident report paperwork from last night.

THANKS A LOT, OBAMA.

Don Coyote

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on October 05, 2012, 10:16:11 PM

Does that help?

It turns out my brain isn't broke, it's just material we haven't covered yet. :crankey: Why would she DO this to us? Apparently everyone in the class has been in the LC today, trying to figure this out.

Also, it's a math WRITING assignment. Now I have to write it up and turn it in before I go to my Dr. appt before I go to the office to turn in the incident report paperwork from last night.

THANKS A LOT, OBAMA.

GOD DAMN LIBRUL AGENDA LETTING POOR PEOPLE GET AN EDUCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juana

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: 

I'm now convinced my older dog is in fact half spider. We came home today and he came out to greet us on the driveway, which he oughtn't be able to do.
He apparently crawled through this:

That's, oh, five inches by seven inches at its largest points. He's quite a bit bigger than that, even without all the hair.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Payne

I DEMAND MORE ROGER.

This place is not Rogerian enough without him around, and I don't tolerate slackers.

Well, some of them I do. I'm kinda British and Canadian that way.

Still it's jolly fucking indecent for his work to be without electricity. Not only is he not here, but his Electro Slaving Collar will not function properly and he will rampage. Remember Saratoga Springs people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: American Jackal on October 05, 2012, 10:21:32 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on October 05, 2012, 10:16:11 PM

Does that help?

THANKS A LOT, OBAMA.

GOD DAMN LIBRUL AGENDA LETTING POOR PEOPLE GET AN EDUCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

I decided that for the purpose of my conjecture, x=x^3. It still doesn't help AT ALL with the SQRTx thing, but fuck it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Now I'm going to OHSU to get examined and told that the gaping gash in my belly is just fine, and then to the office to file my incident report. I'm tired.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Does that help?

THANKS A LOT, OBAMA.

A friend of mine with a degree once told me that college isn't really about education.
It's about how much shit you're willing to go through to get the degree.
I'm starting to believe that.  :x
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division