News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

Can we talk about me now? (Open bar thread #3,494)

Started by Juana, October 04, 2012, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 10, 2012, 05:47:08 PM
Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on October 10, 2012, 05:42:21 PM
In slightly positive health insurance news, ObamaCOMMIECARE must have sort of kicked in because I didn't have to pay for my birth control MURDER PILLS today.

Yea maybe not some wonderous miracle and I know it's fairly small in the large scheme of things, in my small bubble of the world, that's $200 saved a year if it lasts. *shrug*

Good for you. 

It's also good for the country.  That's $200 that will be put into the local economy, instead of (indirectly) to Goldman Sachs.

Exactly, That's what I figure. A small little victory(?) at least. I've gotta look on the bright side sometimes.

Especially after a recent political conversation/argument that in part involved "well that's like expecting the government to hand me condoms for free" and "shouldn't fund using abortion as a method of birth control" when I was trying to explain the importance of planned parenthood (beyond the focus of just abortions) and why it's good for certain things to be covered. At which point I walked away from the conversation since our values and priorities seem to diverge way beyond which sockpuppet you want to vote for. And that type of person is just not worth draining myself on
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on October 10, 2012, 06:07:40 PM
In slightly positive health insurance news, ObamaCOMMIECARE must have sort of kicked in because I didn't have to pay for my birth control MURDER PILLS today.

Yea maybe not some wonderous miracle and I know it's fairly small in the large scheme of things, in my small bubble of the world, that's $200 saved a year if it lasts. *shrug*

Good for you. 

It's also good for the country.  That's $200 that will be put into the local economy, instead of (indirectly) to Goldman Sachs.

Exactly, That's what I figure. A small little victory(?) at least. I've gotta look on the bright side sometimes.

Especially after a recent political conversation/argument that in part involved "well that's like expecting the government to hand me condoms for free" and "shouldn't fund using abortion as a method of birth control" when I was trying to explain the importance of planned parenthood (beyond the focus of just abortions) and why it's good for certain things to be covered. At which point I walked away from the conversation since our values and priorities seem to diverge way beyond which sockpuppet you want to vote for. And that type of person is just not worth draining myself on

In a world with 7.3 Bn people in it, handing out condoms for free is an act of governmental virtue.  I would boast about my government if it gave away birth control for free.

And it seems that I just might be able to do so now.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Nephew Twiddleton

Villager and i broke up. I dont want to talk about it and wouldnt even mention it except that she already updated it on facebook. Were working on it and this will not affect anarchangels line up or continued existence. I will be drunk later.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 10, 2012, 06:15:16 PM
In a world with 7.3 Bn people in it, handing out condoms for free is an act of governmental virtue.  I would boast about my government if it gave away birth control for free.

Yea, I would have thought that's a good thing (well, I DO think that's a good thing). Oh and hey, maybe if people were better educated and had better access to birth control, maybe we wouldn't have to have as many of these abortions everyone's so worried about. I thought about getting into overpopulation, crime rates, poverty, etc., but based upon how the rest of the conversation was going I just gave up, because helping other people is bad, or something.

Quote from: Cain on October 10, 2012, 06:23:30 PM
SLUT!  :argh!:

I know, I should be pregnant or thinking about getting pregnant at every available opportunity, but I accidentally wandered out of the kitchen into this "job" thing, and now I'm just confused  :sad:
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Freeky

Nephew Twiddleton

Were working on it. Just not tonight where ill be busy getting plastered.

On  side note ill be working on my solo album and cdgasm this weekend. I dont have any other plans for it right now.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Nephew Twiddleton

Wouldnt have even known about the facebook bit til later except pat texted me asking me if i was ok.

Anyway im sure ill be more in the mood to talk about it around 9pm or so.

Lenin McCarthy

Good for you. 

The government of North Belgium does. They even offer to mail it to you for free, iirc. Not long ago,there were even BDSM information brochures for 12+ year olds, but moral outrage stopped that.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lenin/McCarthy on October 10, 2012, 07:50:56 PM
The government of North Belgium does. They even offer to mail it to you for free, iirc. Not long ago,there were even BDSM information brochures for 12+ year olds, but moral outrage stopped that.

Well, that might be a LITTLE extreme.

Anyway, you have to remember that about half of our country frowns on needle exchange programs, on account of drug users DESERVE to get HIV.

Imagine a vast nation, the size of Western Europe, filled to the brim with hair-shirt punishment freaks.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Lenin/McCarthy on October 10, 2012, 07:50:56 PM

Good for you. 

Not quite correct. The BDSM brochure was distributed to the youth health offices, but not targeted specially for the under-16s.
And while there was moral outrage, they didn't manage to stop it.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]