News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Can we talk about me now? (Open bar thread #3,494)

Started by Juana, October 04, 2012, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on October 11, 2012, 03:49:29 AM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 11, 2012, 03:45:24 AM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on October 11, 2012, 03:43:13 AM
Talked to Roger on the phone on his way back to work tonight, and he made me feel better. Talked to Villager after that. Definitely salvageable. We just need to hit the reset button a bit. We also suddenly miss the hell out of each other so, that's a good starting point.

Good to hear it.

I had to fire my guy.

Earlier today, I got stung in the nads (no hyperbole here, right in the g'nads) by a hornet.

I just want everyone to know how happy things are here, in the land of SUNSHINE.

This is about 5% of what made me feel better. Not for Roger suffering in the nads, but because of the "it could be worse" bit.

COME TO TUCSON EVERYTHING'S GREAT
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 11, 2012, 03:52:47 AM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on October 11, 2012, 03:49:29 AM
Talked to Roger on the phone on his way back to work tonight, and he made me feel better. Talked to Villager after that. Definitely salvageable. We just need to hit the reset button a bit. We also suddenly miss the hell out of each other so, that's a good starting point.

Good to hear it.

I had to fire my guy.

Earlier today, I got stung in the nads (no hyperbole here, right in the g'nads) by a hornet.

I just want everyone to know how happy things are here, in the land of SUNSHINE.

This is about 5% of what made me feel better. Not for Roger suffering in the nads, but because of the "it could be worse" bit.

COME TO TUCSON EVERYTHING'S GREAT

Visiting Tucson would make me miss Ireland even more.

So.... yeah, man I might.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Good to hear it.

I had to fire my guy.

I have a feeling that Irdlirvirissong was the wrong god, because my day was GREAT.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

And watch out for the hornets.

I've been training the ones out there to...

Oh.

Oops.

Sorry, Roger.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just hope you all will remember this, the next time anyone asks you to pray for them.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Oh, Roger,

send me that playlist, btw.

Twid,
Still single

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Man Green on October 11, 2012, 04:39:22 AM

Good to hear it.

I had to fire my guy.

I have a feeling that Irdlirvirissong was the wrong god, because my day was GREAT.

Nah. He just knows better than to fuck with you.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Freeky

Got to walk in the park with LPR guy.  Four miles today. Next week, we're shooting for five miles.

Days I see him are always good for me. They make me feel more bouyuant. And his hugs are the high points of my week.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on October 11, 2012, 11:25:52 AM
Damn, Twid.  :sad:

Working on it. In a better mood today. Except for the coldness.

Twid,
hard nipples

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 10, 2012, 10:15:11 PM
Quote from: Man Green on October 10, 2012, 10:13:39 PM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 10, 2012, 10:12:33 PM
Quote from: Man Green on October 10, 2012, 10:10:27 PM
MY SOCIOLOGY PROFESSOR MADE US ARGUE ON A FORUM! NOT EVEN SHITTING YOU!

Wait.

You can get college credits for this?   :lulz:

Totally happened FOR REAL. I'm like OMG I AM SUPPOSED TO DO EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD BE DOING ANYWAY? OMG OMG OMG!!!

I ARGUED ON MYSTIC WICKS.  WHERE IS PhD?

You has PhD in socioLOLogy from the University of Eris, Tuscon... Or was it that Howl fellow? I forget.

Pope Pixie Pickle

aand Nigel already made that joke. Oh well.

Twid hope you feel happier soon, friend. :jedi hugs:

The crochet has stolen all my attentions. I now know 3 different stitches, allthough straight edges seem to elude me.

LMNO

Quote from: Pixie on October 11, 2012, 01:35:29 PM
aand Nigel already made that joke. Oh well.

Twid hope you feel happier soon, friend. :jedi hugs:

The crochet has stolen all my attentions. I now know 3 different stitches, allthough straight edges seem to elude me.

:deadthread:

Nephew Twiddleton

I have the theme to teeny little super guy from sesame street stuck in my head. Its more amusing than irritting due the unlikelihood.