News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Can we talk about me now? (Open bar thread #3,494)

Started by Juana, October 04, 2012, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 11, 2012, 01:54:56 PM
Quote from: Pixie on October 11, 2012, 01:35:29 PM
aand Nigel already made that joke. Oh well.

Twid hope you feel happier soon, friend. :jedi hugs:

The crochet has stolen all my attentions. I now know 3 different stitches, allthough straight edges seem to elude me.

:deadthread:
buying yarn is like an addiction. I just bought 3 more balls. I'M HOOKED! (ofuk, just made a crochet pun...)

Nephew Twiddleton

I really have to train my minds ear to pronounce crochet correctly.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Pope Pixie Pickle

I've intentionally been pronouncing it crotch-et and asking people if they would like to see it. I'm a bad person.

AFK

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 11, 2012, 01:54:56 PM
Quote from: Pixie on October 11, 2012, 01:35:29 PM
aand Nigel already made that joke. Oh well.

Twid hope you feel happier soon, friend. :jedi hugs:

The crochet has stolen all my attentions. I now know 3 different stitches, allthough straight edges seem to elude me.

:deadthread:

Straight edgers are a rather shifty and evasive lot.

RWHN,
Recovering Straight-edger
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

EK WAFFLR

Apropos Crotch-eting. I have to sew my trouser crotch.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Verbal Mike

My buddy who was gonna come over tonight took a rain check due to sickness. Nobody else seems to be answering their communications devices that I would care to spend an evening with. G/f out at her friend's.
Not sure why this bums me out so much, probably because my days here are nearing the single digits and I've been spending them sorting and packing and trying to sell shit and spending the evenings with people I like is the only actually fun thing going on right now. Don't feel like slouching in front of the intertubes all evening, but as usual I can't seem to think of anything much better to do.
Meh.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have a bitch of a headaache and I need to take a shower and go to school and I have a math writing assignment due tomorrow and I have an assessment tomorrow and I have to take a new intern with me oh god I hate training people!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Also, eleven days until I go to London for another AFP gig!
Pix, would you and teh Payne want to meet up for a coffee/beer?
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Man Green on October 11, 2012, 06:03:02 PM
I have a bitch of a headaache and I need to take a shower and go to school and I have a math writing assignment due tomorrow and I have an assessment tomorrow and I have to take a new intern with me oh god I hate training people!

OH HAI CAN YOU TEACH ME HOW TO MAKES BEADS, PLS?

I WOULD LIKE TO BE YOUR COMPETITOR.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Amusing:  Do a Google image search for "Completely Wrong".

EK WAFFLR

[/b]

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

I'd actually write something today, but I'm having trouble concentrating for some reason.

The Good Reverend Roger