News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

Can we talk about me now? (Open bar thread #3,494)

Started by Juana, October 04, 2012, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

meetings, and meetings.  Will be at studio tonight, will bring laptop.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 11, 2012, 08:40:17 PM
The place is a fucking MORGUE today, isn't it?

Indeed. Without even the courtesy of a post-mortem bowel release.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Working on something, my time here is stolen.
Which I have no problem doing, BTW.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

All I know is that despite the CRIPPLING AND HORRIBLE PAIN I am in, I wrote for you guys because I LOVE YOU THAT MUCH.  And it's sinking like the fucking Andrea Doria, which means, I suppose, that I have to LOVE YOU SOME MORE.  And I can DO that.  My bits are DRIPPING WITH LOVE, and I want to SHARE it.  With you.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Hey, I WOMP'd yuo!  What more do you want, a scrotum full of wasp venom?

OSHI-

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 11, 2012, 08:50:19 PM
Hey, I WOMP'd yuo!  What more do you want, a scrotum full of wasp venom?

OSHI-

Wasps are for SISSIES.  Hornets are where it's at.  1-1/2" long bastards that look all mechanical, like Goddamn little ROBOTS OF DEATH.  In your pance.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Yeah.  I gotta ask.

1) What was a hornet doing on your balls in the first place?
2) How did it get through all the hair?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 11, 2012, 08:53:02 PM
Yeah.  I gotta ask.

1.  I was cooling off out in the back yard after hitting the treadmill, so I was wearing shorts, and the little bastard when right up the right leg of my shorts like he was on a MISSION.

2.  How do the squiddys in the Matrix get through the hull of those hovercraft ship thingies?  BY TEARING THEIR WAY THROUGH.  To get at the inner goodness.  Sort of like cracking a walnut, only, you know, hair.

The worst part is SEEING IT HAPPEN, and then REFLEXIVELY PUNCHING YOURSELF IN THE NUTS.  And then it stings you a bunch of times ANYWAY.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 11, 2012, 08:55:53 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 11, 2012, 08:53:02 PM
Yeah.  I gotta ask.

1.  I was cooling off out in the back yard after hitting the treadmill, so I was wearing shorts, and the little bastard when right up the right leg of my shorts like he was on a MISSION.

2.  How do the squiddys in the Matrix get through the hull of those hovercraft ship thingies?  BY TEARING THEIR WAY THROUGH.  To get at the inner goodness.  Sort of like cracking a walnut, only, you know, hair.

The worst part is SEEING IT HAPPEN, and then REFLEXIVELY PUNCHING YOURSELF IN THE NUTS.  And then it stings you a bunch of times ANYWAY.

Step one: Force target to punch self in balls
Step two: Sting target's balls
Step three: ????
Step four: Prophet

Anna Mae Bollocks

Did you at least manage to smash its little hornet body, find the nest, dowse it with Ronsonol and BURN THE MOTHERFUCKER?

And was it a red one? The red ones are nasty.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 11, 2012, 09:06:04 PM
Did you at least manage to smash its little hornet body, find the nest, dowse it with Ronsonol and BURN THE MOTHERFUCKER?

Bright orange bastard.

The Good Reverend Roger

This is what I get for

1.  The great hornet massacre in August, and

2.  Preaching that IN THA NADS shit.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 11, 2012, 09:07:45 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 11, 2012, 09:06:04 PM

Bright orange bastard.

We don't even HAVE orange ones.  :eek: That color is reserved for scorpions around here.

Juana

What the hell. I didn't even know they came in orange.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Don Coyote

I wonder if this is linked to the orange lego I found today.