News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

Can we talk about me now? (Open bar thread #3,494)

Started by Juana, October 04, 2012, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 12, 2012, 12:00:15 AM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 11, 2012, 10:24:07 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on October 11, 2012, 10:07:23 PM
What the hell. I didn't even know they came in orange.

Yeah, well, they do.  It's REALLY orange, too.  Like a traffic cone, if a traffic cone was a venomous creature that has nothing better to do than STING YOU IN THE JUNK.

Um, dude... Bright orange, traffic cone, made you nail yourself in the junk...

I think that was one of the Nigels.  For srs.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hirley0

LMNO

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on October 12, 2012, 12:35:59 AM
Haet.

Class is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalmost over. Thank fucking god. I am going to go home, make hot bourbon tea, and watch the VP debate.

Should we start a VP debate thread?  4 years ago we all went to IRC, but 1) it's dead, and 2) I'm not near a TV tonight.

Freeky

Quote from: Man Green on October 11, 2012, 11:55:21 PM
OK, so the ex-bf sent me an email that has the very clear vibe of trying to manipulate me into talking him into getting back together

and I am furious and  my stomach is in knots.

I have some replies to this, oh yes, lots of replies, but not yet.Not until I'm not angry anymore. And then I am going to calmly explain what, exactly, was wrong with our relationship, and why it will never, ever happen again.

:crankey: also  :? How does that even work?

The Good Reverend Roger

OK, so the ex-bf sent me an email that has the very clear vibe of trying to manipulate me into talking him into getting back together

I have some replies to this, oh yes, lots of replies, but not yet.Not until I'm not angry anymore. And then I am going to calmly explain what, exactly, was wrong with our relationship, and why it will never, ever happen again.

CALLED IT.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on October 12, 2012, 03:00:14 AM

Manipulative pigfucker + time + counting on a desperate, despondent Nigel = PROFIT.

Of course, there's a flaw in that equation.  Item 3, to be precise, plus the insane arrogance of TALKING SOMEONE INTO TALKING YOU INTO GETTING TOGETHER AGAIN.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Freeky

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 12, 2012, 03:04:17 AM

Manipulative pigfucker + time + counting on a desperate, despondent Nigel = PROFIT.

Of course, there's a flaw in that equation.  Item 3, to be precise, plus the insane arrogance of TALKING SOMEONE INTO TALKING YOU INTO GETTING TOGETHER AGAIN.

Yeah, like, just.  WHAT. 

"Hey, I don't think you're good enough to crawl back to, but I need the ego boost of getting back together with you, so come crawling back to me and maybe I'll think about it."

WHAT.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on October 12, 2012, 03:06:21 AM

Yeah, like, just.  WHAT. 

"Hey, I don't think you're good enough to crawl back to, but I need the ego boost of getting back together with you, so come crawling back to me and maybe I'll think about it."

WHAT.

HEY, IMA TAKE A POKEY STICK AND FUCK WITH THE SKINSAW QUEEN.

And soon I'll be more underground than anyone.

Freeky

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 12, 2012, 03:07:39 AM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on October 12, 2012, 03:06:21 AM

Yeah, like, just.  WHAT. 

WHAT.

HEY, IMA TAKE A POKEY STICK AND FUCK WITH THE SKINSAW QUEEN.

And soon I'll be more underground than anyone.

SHE WILL MAKE ME THE HIPSTER KING!  THIS IS TOTALLY THE BEST IDEA I'VE EVER HAD!

Freeky

Oh, also, I heard today that there is space in the Y's preschool program.  We're going to be registering monkey tomorrow.  This is excellent, because he's been bored and a naughty handful without something occupying his days.

The Good Reverend Roger

Haet.

Class is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalmost over. Thank fucking god. I am going to go home, make hot bourbon tea, and watch the VP debate.

It's BRUTAL.

Juana

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 12, 2012, 03:14:25 AM
Haet.

It's BRUTAL.
So I'm hearing.

LMNO, I think Rog started one already.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

LMNO

Indeed. And I believe there are more lulz and memes that will be generated than previously anticipated.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 12, 2012, 03:34:46 AM
Indeed. And I believe there are more lulz and memes that will be generated than previously anticipated.

CNN's trying to call it a draw.

Perhaps they located Ryan's head & torso after all.

Freeky

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 12, 2012, 03:36:14 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 12, 2012, 03:34:46 AM

CNN's trying to call it a draw.

Perhaps they located Ryan's head & torso after all.

What?  The hell it was.