News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Can we talk about me now? (Open bar thread #3,494)

Started by Juana, October 04, 2012, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 15, 2012, 04:03:30 AM
Quote from: Man Green on October 15, 2012, 04:02:57 AM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 15, 2012, 03:51:16 AM
Quote from: Man Green on October 15, 2012, 03:49:16 AM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 15, 2012, 03:32:35 AM
Nothing wrong with that...It could be worse than "middle age therapist".  I mean, after all, in 10 years, we'll both be wearing awful cardigans and complimenting each other on how dashing we look.

I'm sort of banking on early senility, here.

Three words:

Wooden bead necklace.

It's my future!

PLEASE COME TO TUCSON IN THE SPRINGTIME
WE CAN RANCH CATS AND LIVE IN FILTH

(Apologies to Dave Loggins)

YOU CAN SELL YOUR BODY ON THE ROADSIDE
BY AN ARROYO HERE I HOPE TO BE DRUNK SOON

:lulz:

I think I just pooped a bit.

It's eerie how well it adapts, isn't it?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

I've always kind of thought it was a nice tradition, but If I accidentally spawn, remind me not to use family names. They're all perfectly serviceable, excluding Scholastique because who the fuck names their kid Scholastique? But they're infuriatingly to deal with when trying to sort family trees. If I see one more Jean Louis, John, James, Jean Baptiste, Mary, or any variation thereof before I die, it will be too soon.

Quote from: Man Green on October 15, 2012, 04:00:51 AM
It's raining

I tried to get NoLoDeMiel to dig me a swale beside the house today, but he wasn't going for it.
Whatcha want one of those for?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

AFK

So, pardon some emo-blather, TMI, but things are looking rough in the WHN household.  Trouble in paradise and all that.  You'd think 9 years and a couple of great kids and putting yourself on the line for someone, day in and day out, would count for something.  I guess that serves me right for being a hopeless romantic.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on October 15, 2012, 04:05:19 AM
I've always kind of thought it was a nice tradition, but If I accidentally spawn, remind me not to use family names. They're all perfectly serviceable, excluding Scholastique because who the fuck names their kid Scholastique? But they're infuriatingly to deal with when trying to sort family trees. If I see one more Jean Louis, John, James, Jean Baptiste, Mary, or any variation thereof before I die, it will be too soon.

Quote from: Man Green on October 15, 2012, 04:00:51 AM
It's raining

I tried to get NoLoDeMiel to dig me a swale beside the house today, but he wasn't going for it.
Whatcha want one of those for?

So the rain will stop going in the basement where its kind ain't appreciated.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

Aaah. I was unaware your basement had a flooding problem.

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 15, 2012, 04:08:13 AM
So, pardon some emo-blather, TMI, but things are looking rough in the WHN household.  Trouble in paradise and all that.  You'd think 9 years and a couple of great kids and putting yourself on the line for someone, day in and day out, would count for something.  I guess that serves me right for being a hopeless romantic.
That sucks, dude. :( Sorry to hear that.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on October 15, 2012, 04:10:13 AM

It has a Portland problem. :lol:

The dry basement is like a unicorn, in this town. But there are degrees of wet, and I would love mine to be less wet.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm sorry to hear that, RWHN. Marital issues suck, a lot, and I feel bad for anyone going through them, regardless of our previous personal animosity.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Man Green on October 15, 2012, 04:21:12 AM

The dry basement is like a unicorn, in this town. But there are degrees of wet, and I would love mine to be less wet.

We get around that here by not having basements.

Texas: Said "fuck it" a long time ago.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

AFK

Thanks, I appreciate that.  It certainly does suck.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Signora Pæsior

Sorry to hear that, dude.
Petrochemical Pheremone Buzzard of the Poisoned Water Hole

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 15, 2012, 04:38:16 AM
Quote from: Man Green on October 15, 2012, 04:21:12 AM

We get around that here by not having basements.

Texas: Said "fuck it" a long time ago.

HEY

YOU PEOPLE DON'T EVEN HAVE RAIN!  :argh!:

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I'm living in a unicorn until the two awesome people upstairs move to New York next month. At least I hope it's a unicorn because all of our stuff is down here...oh sweet baby jesus, please be a unicorn.

We're settling in nicely here. Everyone we live with are outstanding, intelligent bipeds and are funny to boot. Good times.

The call center job is turning out to be far more interesting than I'd imagined. No real gaping assholes in the workplace yet so it's looking like a relatively low-stress gig.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on October 15, 2012, 06:54:03 AM
I'm living in a unicorn until the two awesome people upstairs move to New York next month. At least I hope it's a unicorn because all of our stuff is down here...oh sweet baby jesus, please be a unicorn.

We're settling in nicely here. Everyone we live with are outstanding, intelligent bipeds and are funny to boot. Good times.

The call center job is turning out to be far more interesting than I'd imagined. No real gaping assholes in the workplace yet so it's looking like a relatively low-stress gig.

That's awesome! I hope it turns out as well as it seems  like it's going to.

Luna

Shit, sorry, RWHN, that sucks a ton.  Hope y'all can work it out.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't normally drink cider, but HC took me out to a cider bar the other night and I had a couple of ciders, and I did not feel sick the next day. So, I tried it again last night, and yep. Not sick.

I don't really understand, but I can roll with it. It's nice to have something I can catch a buzz on without destroying my next day.