News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Can we talk about me now? (Open bar thread #3,494)

Started by Juana, October 04, 2012, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 16, 2012, 12:42:46 AM
Well, I've never seen you and Scatman Crothers together, either.

COINCIDENCE?

Hush, you.  There's plenty more room out there in the washes.

Anyway, Stella and I just FINALLY got busted on the freethinkers FB page.  They googled my name there, and found PD.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

I saw that on FB.  What kind of troll were you two running?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 16, 2012, 01:33:00 AM
I saw that on FB.  What kind of troll were you two running?

The "we're really interested but we have doubts" troll.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Now testing Broze's principles, see if he bans me for this business.

Richter

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 15, 2012, 07:00:09 PM
And then Leln killed every PDer except me, and I alone have survived to tell thee.

:cry:

Accuse her of anything except not having a sense of humor.  There are no guarantees you won't be standing in a blasted wasteland when you get it though.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter, Baron von on October 16, 2012, 01:58:28 AM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 15, 2012, 07:00:09 PM
And then Leln killed every PDer except me, and I alone have survived to tell thee.

:cry:

Accuse her of anything except not having a sense of humor.  There are no guarantees you won't be standing in a blasted wasteland when you get it though.

Well, I didn't say she didn't kill everyone in an AMUSING way.

By the way, check out the "old-timers" thread.

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, the Free Thinkers are lurking as we speak.  LOL.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 16, 2012, 02:03:12 AM
"What sort of horrible bastards are they?"

:lulz:

That's my problem, Alphapance.  I have all the wrong values.  It's a disgrace, really.

Also, these jackasses listen to a guy (Derrick Broze) that tells them that refusing to vote is empowering.  No shit.

Luna

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 16, 2012, 02:06:22 AM

That's my problem, Alphapance.  I have all the wrong values.  It's a disgrace, really.

Also, these jackasses listen to a guy (Derrick Broze) that tells them that refusing to vote is empowering.  No shit.

Sweet fucking hell, that's just...

They BUY that shit?  And they're HERE?

Fuck, hang on, I have some old deeds for bridges, lemme get 'em dusted off and the dates scraped off and fixed...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on October 16, 2012, 02:09:25 AM

Fuck, hang on, I have some old deeds for bridges, lemme get 'em dusted off and the dates scraped off and fixed...

Most of them think Alex Jones is a credible source, and that Ron Paul is gonna SAVE AMERICA.

Oh, and did you know that you can STICK IT TO THE MAN by DELIBERATELY REMAINING POOR1 and planting a little garden?

1 No shit.

LMNO

"Help maintain the status quo!  That'll show 'em!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 16, 2012, 02:13:31 AM
"Help maintain the status quo!  That'll show 'em!"

IF I LEAVE THE SYSTEM, IT WILL LEAVE ME ALONE!
\
:hippie:

Luna

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 16, 2012, 02:11:16 AM
Quote from: Luna on October 16, 2012, 02:09:25 AM

Most of them think Alex Jones is a credible source, and that Ron Paul is gonna SAVE AMERICA.

Oh, and did you know that you can STICK IT TO THE MAN by DELIBERATELY REMAINING POOR1 and planting a little garden?

1 No shit.

Daym.

Side note, my downstairs neighbors have let me know that they plan to raise chickens in the back yard.

Note, my bedroom window faces (and has the only window overlooking) the back yard. 

I grew up in farm country.  I KNOW what goddamned chicken coops smell like, and if a fucking rooster wakes me up, I WILL wring its goddamned neck.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

LMNO