News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Can we talk about me now? (Open bar thread #3,494)

Started by Juana, October 04, 2012, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just now noticed the description for "Or Kill Me". :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So this morning I went estate saling with Sugarbelly, and aquired the following:

A pristine General Electric Model T95 Toast-R-Oven
A green bowling ball in a case
A black rotary telephone that predates curly cords
A large framed picture of LOL Jesus (this one: http://www.bobbis.net/media/albums/SAimages/lolJesus.jpg)
A whole bunch of self-help and religious books to sell on Amazon, and one book by Feynman for me

I spent about $20.

Also a yellow-jacket stung me on the leg for no reason. I was just walking down the sidewalk minding my own fucking business when all of a sudden PAIN! PAINPAINPAIN! I flicked him off and he tried to come back and get me behind the ear but by then I was flailing and my wailing and wailing and scurrying proved too much for him, THE LITTLE SON OF A BITCH.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 20, 2012, 10:07:29 PM
Look what I found on wikipedia: your tax dollars at work during the Reagan years:

QuoteIn the early 1980s, the Naval Investigative Service was investigating homosexuality in the Chicago area. Agents discovered that gay men sometimes referred to themselves as "friends of Dorothy." Unaware of the historical meaning of the term, the NIS believed that there actually was some woman named Dorothy at the center of a massive ring of homosexual military personnel, so they launched an enormous and obviously futile hunt for the elusive "Dorothy", hoping to find her and convince her to reveal the names of gay servicemembers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend_of_Dorothy

In the 1960s, a real homosexual blackmail ring existed in Washington DC and New York.  It was very lucrative, by all accounts.

Luna

Quote from: Man Green on October 20, 2012, 10:55:20 PM
So this morning I went estate saling with Sugarbelly, and aquired the following:

A large framed picture of LOL Jesus (this one: http://www.bobbis.net/media/albums/SAimages/lolJesus.jpg)
A whole bunch of self-help and religious books to sell on Amazon, and one book by Feynman for me

I spent about $20.

Also a yellow-jacket stung me on the leg for no reason. I was just walking down the sidewalk minding my own fucking business when all of a sudden PAIN! PAINPAINPAIN! I flicked him off and he tried to come back and get me behind the ear but by then I was flailing and my wailing and wailing and scurrying proved too much for him, THE LITTLE SON OF A BITCH.

Could have been a hornet to the genitals...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cain on October 20, 2012, 11:11:40 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 20, 2012, 10:07:29 PM
Look what I found on wikipedia: your tax dollars at work during the Reagan years:

QuoteIn the early 1980s, the Naval Investigative Service was investigating homosexuality in the Chicago area. Agents discovered that gay men sometimes referred to themselves as "friends of Dorothy." Unaware of the historical meaning of the term, the NIS believed that there actually was some woman named Dorothy at the center of a massive ring of homosexual military personnel, so they launched an enormous and obviously futile hunt for the elusive "Dorothy", hoping to find her and convince her to reveal the names of gay servicemembers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend_of_Dorothy

In the 1960s, a real homosexual blackmail ring existed in Washington DC and New York.  It was very lucrative, by all accounts.

Is this it?
http://www.slate.com/articles/life/history/2012/07/the_chickens_and_the_bulls_the_rise_and_incredible_fall_of_a_vicious_extortion_ring_that_preyed_on_prominent_gay_men_in_the_1960s_.html
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

I spent about $20.

Fucking ACE on the aquisitions.  :)

As for the yellow jacket, it's starting to look like a trend here.  :x Hope you got a lick in. Fucker.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on October 21, 2012, 01:11:40 AM

I spent about $20.

Could have been a hornet to the genitals...

Even hornets know better than to sting me in the junk.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

However, my incision is now infected. Since I already have an appointment on Monday I'm going to try to hold out for it, so as to avoid the horrific reality of the emergency room.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Man Green on October 21, 2012, 01:50:47 AM
However, my incision is now infected. Since I already have an appointment on Monday I'm going to try to hold out for it, so as to avoid the horrific reality of the emergency room.

:(

That sucks. Let me know if I can bring you anything.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on October 21, 2012, 02:53:43 AM

Thanks! If you could bring me sleep that would be nice. It seems to be eluding me lately.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Man Green on October 21, 2012, 02:56:19 AM

Thanks! If you could bring me sleep that would be nice. It seems to be eluding me lately.

I have a bottle of Aspirin and 24 oz of Steel Reserve but I'm thinking you meant the healthy kind...
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on October 21, 2012, 02:58:03 AM
Quote from: Man Green on October 21, 2012, 02:56:19 AM

I have a bottle of Aspirin and 24 oz of Steel Reserve but I'm thinking you meant the healthy kind...

:lulz: Yeah, that's probably NOT what the doctor ordered!

I'll probably be hitting the narcotics in a bit. I fucking hate that shit but this hurts like a motherfucker.

Nephew Twiddleton

This matters more to me, than to anyone else, since I'm on the Vatican trip.

However, in a few hours, the first Native American will be elevated to sainthood.

St. Kateri.

Why this is of interest to me is that Kateri was Villager's confirmation name (Catholics adopt a second middle name at confirmation, and it must be a Saint name. Or at least someone who has been beatifited.)

So, Villager's confirmation name sake, even though she left the faith, is getting canonized, TODAY Roman time. (ten min until "today" Boston time)

I was happy to tell her.

She responded "I never expected Kateri to be canonized in my lifetime"

Villager isn't even Catholic anymore.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Nephew Twiddleton

I named myself after St. Ciaran of Clonmacnois. Because my last name means "Grandson of the Follower of Ciaran [of Clonmacnois]" Thing is, Ciaran never got the skeptical investigation. He was grandfathered in because of mythical ancient just converted recently Ireland thing. But, nowadays, even though we're a little more scientific.... St. Kateri is more of a saint than St. Ciaran. So, congrats Kateri. :fist over heart, in Pagan salute: