Can we talk about me now? (Open bar thread #3,494)

Started by Juana, October 04, 2012, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

There is a huge party going on at my house right now.

But I need to poop. What do?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Net on October 21, 2012, 05:28:36 AM

It's at your place yeah?

Then... whatever you are willing to deal with later.

This includes upsetting people blocking you from your own throne.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on October 21, 2012, 05:28:36 AM

Go to the bathroom door and announce "HEY, I LIVE HERE AND I HAVE TO SHIT".

Go in bathroom.

Shit.

???

PROFIT.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

For my birthday today, I got a toxic brisket, a fiery yard, and JESUS FUCK AWFUL DOGFARTS.

Thankfully, I am pretty sure the last is not related to the first two. So there's that.

Freeky

I really, really hope the last one not only is not related to the first two, but is totally just an upset tummy and not something life threatening.

Her belly is visibly swollen with gas, and it makes liquid slurking sounds when patted. Hopefully she'll be okay in the morning. :worry:

Nephew Twiddleton

I dont know what the hell is going on but it seems like in the past week boston has decided to reveal herself to me.

Freeky

Dog isn't better, as such, but she doesn't seem in an inordinate amount of pain, so maybe it's just horrible diarrhea.  I will keep an eye on it.

In other news, for breakfast I am going to have 5/8 of a lemon meringue pie. :fap:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: Man Green on October 21, 2012, 07:07:51 PM
Infection is gone this morning, yay!

Of course it is.  It didn't want to get Nigel'd.  It was only there because it lost a bet, and wasn't expected to actually return...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nephew Twiddleton

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on October 21, 2012, 07:15:31 PM

Of course it is.  It didn't want to get Nigel'd.  It was only there because it lost a bet, and wasn't expected to actually return...

:lulz:

I was surprised (why? I shouldn't be) by the number of people on Facebook who were all "It's time you get a professional involved!" and "Call your doctor!"
:?

It's nice that they cared enough to post, but you would think that if they cared enough to post that maybe they would also have cared enough to have noticed that this is an ongoing situation dating back two months and I'm at OHSU often enough to be on a first-name basis with every doctor in the Center for Women's Health.

Nephew Twiddleton

I wish i had my notebook with me. But if i did the weird wouldnt be happening.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Man Green on October 21, 2012, 07:33:09 PM
Quote from: Luna on October 21, 2012, 07:15:31 PM

:lulz:

I was surprised (why? I shouldn't be) by the number of people on Facebook who were all "It's time you get a professional involved!" and "Call your doctor!"
:?

It's nice that they cared enough to post, but you would think that if they cared enough to post that maybe they would also have cared enough to have noticed that this is an ongoing situation dating back two months and I'm at OHSU often enough to be on a first-name basis with every doctor in the Center for Women's Health.

I also saw more than a couple of home remedies.

I understand now what you meant by "trying to fix things" being a royal pain the in ass.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Juana

Fresno had an earthquake last night at about midnight. :lulz: Which is to say there was a tiiiiny shake (because it was a shallow 5.3 in the coastal range and we're across the valley from there) that woke up all the sleepers in town very briefly and shook some dust off the chandeliers.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."