Can we talk about me now? (Open bar thread #3,494)

Started by Juana, October 04, 2012, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

tyrannosaurus vex

My kid will not stop watching the video for Stupid Hoe.

Because they know how to work the Youtube and the Music On Demand, without anyone's help.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

LMNO

Music aside, Hype Williams knows how to make a fucking great video.

Pope Pixie Pickle

So I'm thinking, what with the housemates being very laissez-faire about the cleaning whether I should spend my Friday night Occupying the Bathroom? Like a mini protest. I don't care if it works, but it would be funny, for me at least. If I can get Payne in on it for the lulz, we could even have a General Assembly and a Human Microphone. Ideas? Saturday before my femininjas come over I may do the same for the kitchen...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie on October 26, 2012, 05:07:09 PM
So I'm thinking, what with the housemates being very laissez-faire about the cleaning whether I should spend my Friday night Occupying the Bathroom? Like a mini protest. I don't care if it works, but it would be funny, for me at least. If I can get Payne in on it for the lulz, we could even have a General Assembly and a Human Microphone. Ideas? Saturday before my femininjas come over I may do the same for the kitchen...

I did the Payne notes in the old timer thread.

Just so you know.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Cool I will show him when he gets in and when I try convincing him that Occupy The Bathroom is funny enough to do for an entire Friday night.

Nephew Twiddleton

Lmno- i know right? Im still i bed too. I feel like as but have to pick myself up and off to work soon either way.

Thankfully were the first band on. Depending on how i feel i may leave shortly after our set.

Ill try and stay for toes. I see you guys and daniel all the time so i wont feel bad if i miss your sets.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Pixie on October 26, 2012, 05:07:09 PM

Occupy The Bathroom lasted all of 30 minutes... End result, clean bathroom and kitchen, but a dose of ill feeling housemate wise and a massive row betwixt me and Payne.

It's a definite though that I am getting rid of my housemates and their False Slack, i just have to find someone else to move in.. I've got until Tuesday to figure this shit out.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 26, 2012, 09:28:15 PM
Quote from: Pixie on October 26, 2012, 09:27:25 PM
and a massive row betwixt me and Payne.

WAT

Yea, the stress of the situation isn't doing us as individuals any good. It's complicated and something I'd rather not go into on the public boards. I'll PM you my emo tales of woe.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie on October 26, 2012, 09:33:55 PM
Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 26, 2012, 09:28:15 PM
Quote from: Pixie on October 26, 2012, 09:27:25 PM
and a massive row betwixt me and Payne.

WAT

Yea, the stress of the situation isn't doing us as individuals any good. It's complicated and something I'd rather not go into on the public boards. I'll PM you my emo tales of woe.

Okay.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

EK WAFFLR

Back home from Ye Olde England. It was grand. Scroobius Pip AND Richard O'Brien joined Palmer onstage.

I am in a horrible mood, however. Not sure if I want to kill a mother fucker or weep until I fall asleep.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Juana

Laem, Waffles.
Quote from: Luna on October 26, 2012, 11:07:58 AM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on October 26, 2012, 03:08:35 AM
Hope that works out for ya, Pixie.

Got a new keyboard for my kindle. The keys stick a lot, which is annoying as fuck. Anyone else dealt with this/have sugestions?

:?  My keyboard is built in, "new keyboard" confuses me.

When I had hardware issues with my kindle (battery went *poof* and would hold a charge for about five minutes), I called Amazon customer service, they tried to fix it remotely, then sent me a new one.  I didn't have to send 'em mine back until I received the new one, shipped it back in the same box, easypeasy.
I have the kindle fire HD, which is all touch screen, and my keyboard is connected to it by blue tooth. I asked the internet, and apparently is a common problem, which can be fixed with a software update. What.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Waffler on October 27, 2012, 12:17:06 AM
Back home from Ye Olde England. It was grand. Scroobius Pip AND Richard O'Brien joined Palmer onstage.

I am in a horrible mood, however. Not sure if I want to kill a mother fucker or weep until I fall asleep.

Why?