News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

Incoherency ITT

Started by EK WAFFLR, October 13, 2012, 02:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

This is one of those rare times when I have something to say.
Not something wise, or particularly insightful. Just something.
And there's exactly one person logged in. Me.

Monologue time!

My migraine is particularly horrid today, because it's of the type that let's me actually do stuff, but there is a 90's house party going on in the back of my neck and behind my eyes, and it's pissing me off to no end.

I have also started to realise I do NOTHING INTERESTING AT ALL when I sleep. I moan, snore and gnash my teeth. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT SHIT?
I was hoping for insightful sleep talk, like: SO MANY JELLYFISH* and DON'T HUG MY SAUSAGES**.
Even with UNLIMITED DATA™, I cannot make my brain say shit out loud when I sleep.

I'm note sure if there's any point to this, I just wanted to get it out of my system before I go to see a bearded man in a dress sing love songs about hippos.

* Me, twelve years ago.
** My ladyfriend, a few nights ago.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Cain

QuoteAnd there's exactly one person logged in. Me.

Wrong!   You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!

EK WAFFLR

:argh!:

DAMN IT! I'll just go sulk in the corner now.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]