News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

What I was up to

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, October 14, 2012, 04:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

I{ have|'ve}{ been|} {{working|thinking|writing} too long|spending{ entirely|} too much time {thinking|writing|working}} {with|in} spinner{ syntax|}. {The human|A} mind is{n't| not} {intended|supposed|meant} to {function|work} {like this|in such a {ridiculous |{patently |}absurd |}fashion|this way}. A sentence {is {intended|supposed|meant} to|should} {have {a single|one} path to follow|only follow one path|{progress|move} in a {single|straight} line|be singular}, word choices {are not supposed to|{ought|should} {never|not}} be random.{ Phrases should{n't | not} be {left out|dropped|removed} {at the whim of a random selection|on a whim|wholesale}{, nor should {whole|entire} sentences|}.|} It{ is|'s} enough to {make you{r brain bend| {scream|cry out}| {begin|start} thinking in {complex|branches|onion skins{ one thought inside another{ {more and more|further down the|piling on more|delving into more} layers until {you can't even tell|it's not clear} where you {began|started} or why{ and the end{ing|}s {arrive|show up|come|happen} long before {the words are done|you finish writing}{ and you get {stuck|caught up} in the {fjords|branches} of infinitely complex borders{ like in a dream where you {begin|start} to look at something and the more attention you pay to it the bigger it gets until you{ just| simply|} can{ not|'t} focus on anything else{ and everything becomes so intense that you just want to run away but you can't {get away from|escape|elude|hide from} it: it's everything around you and everything you are|}|}|}|}|}|}}|r head hurt|r mind {break down|malfunction}}|drive you mad}{ under the {strain|pressure}|}. It's {not meant to be that way, written in branches|perverse, {abusing|muddling|mutilating|violating} {the |}language like that}. It's like a quantum multi-paragraph{, seen from above|}, the way you see {all {potential|possible} paths|every possible path|all the paths that could have been} in {a single|one} {muddled|incomprehensible|incoherent|mixed up} whole. Enough to drive {a {wo|}man|{some|}one} to drink.

tyrannosaurus vex

Hey, this looks { fun | exciting | new | terrifying } { ! | . | :( }
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Nephew Twiddleton

So now that I live in Somerville, you and the dude wanna get some salad and beer together?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Q. G. Pennyworth

Fk yeah we do! Unfortunately we've both got the sniffles for now.