News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

The MUTHAFUCKING Wall [sup]TM[/sup]

Started by Don Coyote, October 13, 2012, 02:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!!. What the hell is wrong with all you? Here I am, reading a poem by Wordworth, about how much a boner he has for 19th century London that I am now thinking London is an eldritch THING that infected Wordsworth, and is subsequently to blame for how fucking terrible poetry is.

HEY YOU!!!

FUCK HEAD!!!

I got a fucking excuse. I have to deal with WICCANS in my RESERVE unit. HIGHSCHOOLERS in my college classes. Washintonians that seem to have NEVER EVER fucking driven in the rain.
OH NO POOR WIDDLY WELSHMAN IN SEAATLE!!!!

FUCK YOU.

Look, I get it. Tuscon is hot, and full of perverts, and furries, and wiccans, and Portland has the Bridges, and trust me I know about bridges, they compel me to photograph them while driving on them at 50-70mph in what the fuck it is that Portland has for weather, and Providence....is Providence.

There is SHIT that is HERE in the Pugent Sound. Some days you can TASTE the eldritch abominations that occasionally eat a hipster or college kid, but then there are the days the SMELL is solid. Oh I know, that's just rain, or fog, or some other Liberal Conspiracy.

I KNOW the real reason THOSE PEOPLE DRIVING can't drive in the rain. It isn't really rain.

SO BE FUCKING GLAD I AM HERE FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHT TO NOT HAVE RAIN!!!!!!

OR KILL ME

The Good Reverend Roger

I am The Good Reverend Roger, and I approve of this berserk hatred of Wordsworth.  And any prof that makes you read his drivel.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 13, 2012, 03:05:39 AM
I am The Good Reverend Roger, and I approve of this berserk hatred of Wordsworth.  And any prof that makes you read his drivel.

AND DICKENSON!!!!

FUCKING META POETRY THAT REFERS TO THE POEM YOU ARE READING WHILE READING IT!!!!!!!!!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: American Jackal on October 13, 2012, 03:07:48 AM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 13, 2012, 03:05:39 AM

AND DICKENSON!!!!

FUCKING META POETRY THAT REFERS TO THE POEM YOU ARE READING WHILE READING IT!!!!!!!!!

At least it isn't Joyce fucking Kilmer.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."