News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Dear humanity

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 09, 2012, 12:01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

WAIT WAIT WAIT

Canada isn't part of Europe?  :?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Internet Jesus

Quote from: Man Green on October 10, 2012, 07:23:29 AM
WAIT WAIT WAIT

Nope.  They're just prospecting for the club, but they'll never get voted in as a fully patched member.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Man Green on October 10, 2012, 07:23:29 AM
WAIT WAIT WAIT

Not all Iron Curtain nations were in Europe, Nigel.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

A student of mine was very confident that Brazil was going to win the European Cup earlier this summer, despite the obvious geographical difficulties this presented.

Mangrove

Quote from: Cain on October 10, 2012, 04:55:49 PM
A student of mine was very confident that Brazil was going to win the European Cup earlier this summer, despite the obvious geographical difficulties this presented.

A girl in my A-Level biology class during a discussion of human reproduction asked why couldn't we eat human eggs.

Annnnnnnd.....

The same girl went on a school ski trip. They were on a long bus ride somewhere in Europe. She woke up from her slumber, saw a large castle/chateau with a huge wall and asked "Is that the Great Wall of China?"

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mangrove on October 10, 2012, 06:14:07 PM

A girl in my A-Level biology class during a discussion of human reproduction asked why couldn't we eat human eggs.

Annnnnnnd.....

The same girl went on a school ski trip. They were on a long bus ride somewhere in Europe. She woke up from her slumber, saw a large castle/chateau with a huge wall and asked "Is that the Great Wall of China?"

Proper response:  "Yes.  We're lost."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Annnnnnnd.....

You had a biology class with Kelly Bundy?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mangrove

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 10, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Annnnnnnd.....

Proper response:  "Yes.  We're lost."

:lol:

Mangrove

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 10, 2012, 11:09:48 PM

Annnnnnnd.....

Sadly no. If Christina Applegate was showing up in my biology classes, I would've taken more interest. I think my biology teacher said something along the lines of: "No Claire....we don't eat human eggs because it's not economically viable."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Mangrove on October 11, 2012, 06:32:22 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 10, 2012, 11:09:48 PM

Annnnnnnd.....

Sadly no. If Christina Applegate was showing up in my biology classes, I would've taken more interest. I think my biology teacher said something along the lines of: "No Claire....we don't eat human eggs because it's not economically viable."

Kelly Bundy without the looks or the bong hits.  :cry: :cry: :cry:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

NrrdGrrl

I can't tell anymore if it's genetics or the lack of effort (laziness) in educating oneself.  :?
"The quickest way to a man's heart is through his rib cage."

"hunter s.durden is my God King, without him I am nothing. I would be proud to let him name our baby Taquito Bloodhawk."

"I am a huge idiot and stay logged in"