News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

I KNEW I recognized Squiddy from somewhere.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 08, 2012, 03:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

Squid keeps changing of "Tomorrow Wendy" behind my back, just to see if I'm paying attention. 

It's her way of saying "Hi"
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter, Baron von on October 08, 2012, 03:42:43 AM
Squid keeps changing of "Tomorrow Wendy" behind my back, just to see if I'm paying attention. 

It's her way of saying "Hi"

Squiddy makes you drink bad whiskey and take bad crank.  Then while you're stumbling home all fucked up, she tells you that she isn't angry anymore.

But she lies.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

At the end of the movie Squiddy will drive off a beach in a huge tailfin Cadillac, and cruise back to her home continent, the place that makes Mu and Atlantis look like posers, as "Wave of Mutilation" plays in the background.

Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Squiddy's got a set of lungs on her, which is why she doesn't afraid of anything. She'll just burst their eardrums with a single unholy wail, then strut off chuckling.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Squiddy says "It's Okaaaaay, Joey. COME CLOSER SO I CAN ACCIDENTALLY YOU".  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Richter

Quote from: Man Green on October 08, 2012, 04:44:38 AM
Squiddy's got a set of lungs on her, which is why she doesn't afraid of anything. She'll just burst their eardrums with a single unholy wail, then strut off chuckling.

You made her that skirt made of "donated" lungs, didn't you?  The dogs don't sleep when she wears that.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Richter, Baron von on October 09, 2012, 02:33:09 AM

You made her that skirt made of "donated" lungs, didn't you?  The dogs don't sleep when she wears that.

Hey now... I got release forms for every single one of them.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Man Green on October 09, 2012, 03:13:04 AM

You know, how you get those release forms is almost equally important.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 09, 2012, 03:31:23 AM
Quote from: Man Green on October 09, 2012, 03:13:04 AM

You know, how you get those release forms is almost equally important.

You know, that line of inquiry really skirts the boundaries of patient confidentiality. I think I need to invoke HIPAA.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel