News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Some notes on the PD old-timers.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 15, 2012, 07:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

Mangove is a filthy old reprobate that lives on an uncharted island in Puget Sound.  The natives worship him as some sort of demon-god, and he takes advantage of this with a lechery so astounding that everyone on the island looks JUST LIKE HIM.  As a result, he has to wear a prosthetic nose so that everyone knows which is the real Mangrove.  Those caught falsely wearing the nose are exiled to Warwick, where they are eventually eaten by the natives.  Mangrove occasionally shells passing yachts, for no good reason.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mangrove

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 17, 2012, 07:53:20 PM
Mangove is a filthy old reprobate that lives on an uncharted island in Puget Sound.  The natives worship him as some sort of demon-god, and he takes advantage of this with a lechery so astounding that everyone on the island looks JUST LIKE HIM.  As a result, he has to wear a prosthetic nose so that everyone knows which is the real Mangrove.  Those caught falsely wearing the nose are exiled to Warwick, where they are eventually eaten by the natives.  Mangrove occasionally shells passing yachts, for no good reason.

:lol:

I ran this bio by the people at Politifact. They rated it 'mostly true'. As for the yacht incident(s)....I did not have a good reason though, I had plenty of bad ones.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

The Good Reverend Roger

Adjective Noun has the highest post count of any member of PD.  This may not SEEM to be the case, because he once picked a fight with Hirley0, who flipped his time backwards.  So all of his prior posts are now in the future, and you can't see them.  One unexpected benefit of this is that AN is now the perfect ninja and assassin, and has/will kill whomever he pleases, and not get caught, because it HASN'T HAPPENED YET.  Only it has.  You figure it out, this shit gives me a headache.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Aucoq

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 17, 2012, 06:58:11 PM
Aucog actually IS a chicken.  A product of early CIA experiments, Aucog is the first weaponized barnyard animal.  As a result of these experiments, Aucog is all three genders.  Male, female, and the other one that nobody talks about, and even the CIA just gave up on pronouns entirely and refer to Aucog as "Aucog".  Aucog is kept safe by means of a constant Thorazine drip, which limits Aucog's freakouts - and bodycount - to an acceptable limit.  Aucog's favorite color is axe murder, and Aucog's hobby is using local politicians as toilet paper.

I love it!  :lulz:

You all stood around laughing and clapping like rubes as you watched my fowl forefathers playing Tic Tac To.  Little did you know that was only the beginning...
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

LHX

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 17, 2012, 07:03:41 PM
LHX is the alien love baby of John Glenn and an extra-terrestrial being that appeared to him in the form of Angela Davis.  LHX is, however, illegal in all 50 states, Guam, and Peurto Rico, as he does not meet FDA requirements.  LHX can be illegally obtained in Mexico and certain Asian countries, though "caveat emptor" definitely applies, as the LHX obtained is almost always cut with baking soda or worse.  LHX abuse is reported as rising in rural areas, but more sophisticated drug users in urban areas won't go near him.  Our own RWHN has counseled against LHX as a "gateway drug", and there is some statistical evidence that shows that LHX use can lead to harder drugs, like aspirin and potassium cyanide.  Consult your prescriber before taking LHX.  You should not take LHX if you are pregnant, lactating, or respiring.  Side affects may include rectal bleeding, sudden death, or urges to join right wing cults.

i'm glad you only described my good side -

i can only visit this forum thru a quadruple proxy

the internet thinks i am a slot machine in monte carlo
neat hell

Pope Pixie Pickle

hey! you forgot about Payne. It's as bad as forgetting about Dre.

Cain

And when your miracles wasn't doin too good
Who's the Messiah that they told you to go see
Ya'll better listen up closely
All you niggas that said that he turned cult
Or the Firm get no result
ya'll are the reason Payne ain't been getting no sleep
So fuck ya'll all of ya'll

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie on October 18, 2012, 12:00:41 PM
hey! you forgot about Payne. It's as bad as forgetting about Dre.

I haven't forgotten about Payne.  Oh, no.  I have something special for him.

hooplala

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 15, 2012, 08:15:52 PM
11.  Hoopla.  Hoopla lives somewhere in Siberia (Toronto, IIRC), and writes Russian-style poetry for a living, under the psuedonym "Tolstoy".  These poems usually are about shame and failure, and are inspired primarily by Brian Mulrooney and Mike Harris.  When he actually needs MONEY, though, he does his little turn on the catwalk.  On the catwalk.  Yeah.  He does his little turn on the catwalk.  Hoopla is completely bald due to an accident with a food processor, the details of which will remain classified until 2054, out of an interest in public decency.  He owns 376 cats, and named them all Pierre Trudeau, out of admiration for the early Canadian author and philanthropist.  He hates the French, and visits Montreal just to shit on the curb.

Every word of this is true.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on October 19, 2012, 05:31:13 PM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 15, 2012, 08:15:52 PM
11.  Hoopla.  Hoopla lives somewhere in Siberia (Toronto, IIRC), and writes Russian-style poetry for a living, under the psuedonym "Tolstoy".  These poems usually are about shame and failure, and are inspired primarily by Brian Mulrooney and Mike Harris.  When he actually needs MONEY, though, he does his little turn on the catwalk.  On the catwalk.  Yeah.  He does his little turn on the catwalk.  Hoopla is completely bald due to an accident with a food processor, the details of which will remain classified until 2054, out of an interest in public decency.  He owns 376 cats, and named them all Pierre Trudeau, out of admiration for the early Canadian author and philanthropist.  He hates the French, and visits Montreal just to shit on the curb.

Every word of this is true.

Of course it's true. 

:holyman:

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 15, 2012, 07:52:01 PM
8.  Net:  Net claims to live in Portland, but everyone there vehemently denies it.  If his shadow touches you, it sucks out your soul.  Net clings to the undersides of cars and draws sustenance from the tailpipe.  His hair grows inside out, so his brain is all furry.  He has a third nostril, which allows him the Godlike wisdom that he dispenses to the masses.  They hate him for it, and he has been outlawed in all states except Maine and Vermont.

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

leln

I'm technically an old-timer? That's just disturbing.

I-see-a-little-silhouetto-of-a-spag. Cramulus! Cramulus! Will you do the wango-tango?
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Juana

Quote from: Net on October 21, 2012, 03:09:08 AM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 15, 2012, 07:52:01 PM
8.  Net:  Net claims to live in Portland, but everyone there vehemently denies it.  If his shadow touches you, it sucks out your soul.  Net clings to the undersides of cars and draws sustenance from the tailpipe.  His hair grows inside out, so his brain is all furry.  He has a third nostril, which allows him the Godlike wisdom that he dispenses to the masses.  They hate him for it, and he has been outlawed in all states except Maine and Vermont.

:baby:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: leln on October 22, 2012, 12:58:21 AM
I'm technically an old-timer? That's just disturbing.

I-see-a-little-silhouetto-of-a-spag. Cramulus! Cramulus! Will you do the wango-tango?

:lulz: