News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Some notes on the PD old-timers.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 15, 2012, 07:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on November 06, 2012, 01:22:00 AM
:lulz: A case study for historians, indeed.

Shit, I could have SWORN I'd done one of you.

Tomorrow afternoon.  Your ass is grass, and I'm the snowblower.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on November 06, 2012, 01:25:47 AM

I was going to make some comment about Tuscon's weather and your knowledge of snowblowers, and then I remembered...

It's Tuscon. There's probably a snowblower within a mile of your house, being used for something that would haunt my dreams.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on November 06, 2012, 01:34:13 AM
Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on November 06, 2012, 01:25:47 AM

I was going to make some comment about Tuscon's weather and your knowledge of snowblowers, and then I remembered...

It's Tuscon. There's probably a snowblower within a mile of your house, being used for something that would haunt my dreams.

Yep.

And I had Richter send me instructions on how to adjust it.

TGRR,
Now killing moles and hibernating snakes with ease.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cainad (dec.)

:lulz: I never would have thought of setting the blower to spew shredded up chunks of Nature into the neighbor's yard!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just want to point out that last night I had a vivid dream in which Cramulus came back to the board, and in an an effort to win back my affections every single one of my exes put together 100+ page issues of Intermittens: A Cramulus Tribute with the layout and general appearance of Cosmo but with Cramulus made up like Christie Brinkley in a slinky silver cocktail gown on the cover.

And now Cainad is back.

COINCIDENCE???
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: CAKE on November 06, 2012, 07:19:15 AM
I just want to point out that last night I had a vivid dream in which Cramulus came back to the board, and in an an effort to win back my affections every single one of my exes put together 100+ page issues of Intermittens: A Cramulus Tribute with the layout and general appearance of Cosmo but with Cramulus made up like Christie Brinkley in a slinky silver cocktail gown on the cover.

And now Cainad is back.

COINCIDENCE???

DEFINITELY COINCIDENCE

YOU HAVEN'T SPOILED YOUR OWN SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY OR ANYTHING

The Good Reverend Roger

Cainad is a vicious little shit, who talks to people online, because nobody will get in the same AREA CODE as him in real life.  He still finds "liverpool kissing" to be funny, and for him "ferret legging" never gets old.  He is in fact so tough that he volunteers to be a target on the local firing range.  Cainad lives in New Jersey (the part that's up fairly close to Boston), and sometimes walks around in a fat suit he calls "Chris Christie", which he wears for nefarious purposes (such as unlicensed sumo wrestling and signing legislation).  He is in fact the reason slapping has been outlawed in more reputable sumo wrestling, after he killed William Howard Taft with one blow.  Cainad claims he has no interest in a 2016 bid for the presidency, but in this - as in all things - he lies.  And when he IS president, there'll be NO WHINING.  So everybody shut up.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 06, 2012, 04:08:51 PM
Cainad is a vicious little shit, who talks to people online, because nobody will get in the same AREA CODE as him in real life.  He still finds "liverpool kissing" to be funny, and for him "ferret legging" never gets old.  He is in fact so tough that he volunteers to be a target on the local firing range.  Cainad lives in New Jersey (the part that's up fairly close to Boston), and sometimes walks around in a fat suit he calls "Chris Christie", which he wears for nefarious purposes (such as unlicensed sumo wrestling and signing legislation).  He is in fact the reason slapping has been outlawed in more reputable sumo wrestling, after he killed William Howard Taft with one blow.  Cainad claims he has no interest in a 2016 bid for the presidency, but in this - as in all things - he lies.  And when he IS president, there'll be NO WHINING.  So everybody shut up.

:spit: :mittens:  Hey, that suit comes in damn handy when you need something to stay afloat through the storm surge.

And Taft was asking for it, the cheeky git.