News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

WORDS

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, October 16, 2012, 06:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 16, 2012, 08:22:29 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 16, 2012, 08:20:02 PM
So, the last two weeks of PD was "practice"?

Yeah, but practice for when everyone finally gives up and leaves.

Then Zuckerberg owns it ALL.  Well fucking done, Discordia.

Going to forums and hitting F5 over and over again is like going to a party and standing really close to people to listen to what they're talking about without ever making eye contact or introducing yourself.

Lurking for a while before you join in is one thing. Doing nothing but eavesdropping and leaving is kind of creepy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Man Green on October 18, 2012, 12:19:29 AM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 16, 2012, 08:22:29 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 16, 2012, 08:20:02 PM
So, the last two weeks of PD was "practice"?

Yeah, but practice for when everyone finally gives up and leaves.

Then Zuckerberg owns it ALL.  Well fucking done, Discordia.

Going to forums and hitting F5 over and over again is like going to a party and standing really close to people to listen to what they're talking about without ever making eye contact or introducing yourself.

Lurking for a while before you join in is one thing. Doing nothing but eavesdropping and leaving is kind of creepy.

This.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.