News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

My App is Broken.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 10, 2013, 11:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Sent this to the tech guys at Mobage because my god damn butterfly-breeding game won't load. That leaves me with froggies, fishies, and plants. But I wants my butterflies!! Yeah, I'm kinda dumb but I hope it works out anyway. :D

QuoteHey y'all. I updated my Flutter app last night and now it won't load. The runaway logo screen comes up and then it goes black and doesn't do anything until I close it. Other apps work fine.

I did that there little thing where you double tap the button and close all the opened games. <-- advice offered by the FAQ troubleshooter hickything. -->

I tried turning the iPod off and then on again. <-- Key trick in making anything work better. -->

My iOS is current. My emotional state is more a slightly irritated dog-tilt bwuh? Which there isn't an option for.

I miss my butterflies!!!!!! <-- Excess !s prove sincerity and enthusiasm. The internet says so. -->

So anywho, thanks for a great game. Any help you can offer in restoring my glorious butterflies to their fluttery glory would be appreciated.

Oh - and I think your next limited set should be a pizza themed set. Big yellow one with brown under-wings and red spots on top. A smaller, creamier one with mushroom shaped spots and green stripes (spinach, bleach!). And a third that's kinda big and has pine-apple shapes on the top wings and little ham-squares on the bottom. Let me know what you think!

Thank you kindly,

Cardinal of Pizza Deliverance, ESQ, PDQ, OMGWTFBBQ
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.