News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

No. Just no.

Started by Doktor Howl, July 03, 2010, 05:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

I love how she keeps saying "Cowboy Hip Hop".
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

BluTakDuck

...apparently the fun thing about Hip Hop dancing is that you can add shoulders.

I like to think that one night, out dancing with her friends she tried to add some new moves to line dancing. Her friends hated her for it and she was shunned from the line dancing community. As she left, with tears in her dead eyes she turned and said "It'll be a thing. You'll see. You'll all see!"
</sarcasm>

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Captain Utopia on July 03, 2010, 05:49:58 PM

Who were they trying to appeal to?  Really?  The mom who wanted to impress her kids with how "with it" she was?  Can you imagine coming home from school to that?

"Whaddya mean I just don't understand!  Watch me pop a run-ning man.."

Like Dr. Evil and the Macarena....
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

BadBeast

Quote from: fogukaup on July 04, 2010, 08:14:37 PM
hiphop is largely about sampling material into something your own Pushing the boundaries of what constitutes 'acceptable'. She's DOIN it. She's a real booty poppin ho.pill popping Soccer Mum.

Just because she's Conservative, southern, affluent, republican, middle aged, and gets her buzz on with slimming pills instead of the more traditional Crack, or Skunkweed, does not mean she can't have 'Hip Hop' credibility! (Anyone remember 'Vanilla Ice?')
Call me a racist if you will, but I suspect the real reason she will never be 'Poppin' it with the B Boy Crews, down in the 'hood', is simply because she is white, and the Black street kids Hip Hop community just aren't ready for such a radical diversion from the genre.

Oh, hang on, . . . . . it seems that it does!
She'd better get a handle on that 'Running Man' thing, or she'll miss tonights "Klan Mom's" fundraising Bake-athon! Yee-haw! 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

The Good Reverend Roger

Link in OP still works.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on July 03, 2010, 10:57:59 PM
My fucking eye actually teared up.

You horrible bastard.

I can't believe that I never noticed that Squid has a fucking eye.

That's terrifying.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."