News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Another Glorious Faggot Takes a Dive

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 19, 2012, 06:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Man Green on October 19, 2012, 08:45:06 PM
Quote from: V3X on October 19, 2012, 07:50:46 PM
For the record -- and I can understand the confusion here -- but Kim Jr. is not actually a member of the Ancient Bad Guys club. Like other 3rd or 4th Generation Communist Leaders, he did not actually fight in the Revolution, so he does not understand what is at stake, and lacks the grit and stamina required to maintain the iron fist. You can't replace Castro or Stalin or Mao with Mini-Kim just because he has a fancy uniform.

I love that one video of his, though.

Each incarnation of Kim is shorter, chubbier, and more FABULOUS than the last.

Eventually, North Korea will be led by Teddy Ruxpin.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

tyrannosaurus vex

Kim Il Sung --> Kim Jong Il --> Kim Jong Un --> Kim Kardashian
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My favorite thing about Kim Jong Un isn't that he's snappy dresser, it's that he can really bust a move.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: V3X on October 19, 2012, 09:16:37 PM
Kim Il Sung --> Kim Jong Il --> Kim Jong Un --> Kim Kardashian

I am beaten and ashamed.   :sad:

FATALITY.  V3x-ZERO WINS.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

*sigh* So many grandiose men are gone. Who will I look up to and emulate now?  :sad:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: V3X on October 19, 2012, 09:16:37 PM
Kim Il Sung --> Kim Jong Il --> Kim Jong Un --> Kim Kardashian-->Snooki
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Internet Jesus

For the record -- and I can understand the confusion here -- but Kim Jr. is not actually a member of the Ancient Bad Guys club. Like other 3rd or 4th Generation Communist Leaders, he did not actually fight in the Revolution, so he does not understand what is at stake, and lacks the grit and stamina required to maintain the iron fist. You can't replace Castro or Stalin or Mao with Mini-Kim just because he has a fancy uniform.

While this is correct from the standpoint of Jong-Un not having gone through the revolution and not having been forged in those fires, I'd point out that he understands what's going on and the stakes rather well.  Dude has reportedly undergone plastic surgery to make himself look more like his grandfather, Kim Il-Sun.

Which, leaving aside all the squicky feeling that makes one want to look exactly like granddad, makes perfect sense.  Il-Sun is pretty much worshipped as a god, what better way to shore up your legitimacy than to make yourself into a living god.  We're gonna get plenty of lulz out of that boy.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Internet Jesus on October 21, 2012, 05:32:16 PM

While this is correct from the standpoint of Jong-Un not having gone thought the revolution and not having been forged in those fires, I'd point out that he understands what's going on and the stakes rather well.  Dude has reportedly undergone plastic surgery to make himself look more like his grandfather, Kim Il-Sun.

Which, leaving aside all the squicky feeling that makes one want to look exactly like granddad, makes perfect sense.  Il-Sun is pretty much worshipped as a god, what better way to shore up your legitimacy than to make yourself into a living god.  We're gonna get plenty of lulz out of that boy.

Too bad he's not going for Jong Il's troll hair.

Internet Jesus

HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

Nephew Twiddleton

I know wont stop me from hoping though.

Juana

Fidel Castro Alive? Former Cuban President Reportedly Appears In Public
HAVANA -- HAVANA (AP) – Former Venezuelan Vice President Elias Jaua said Sunday that he met with aging revolutionary icon Fidel Castro for five hours and showed The Associated Press photos of the encounter, quashing persistent rumors that the former Cuban leader was on his deathbed or had suffered a massive stroke.

Jaua also confirmed that the 86-year-old retired Cuban president personally accompanied him to the Hotel Nacional after their meeting Saturday, in which they talked about politics, history, culture and tourism.

"He had the courtesy of bringing me to the hotel," Jaua said Sunday, adding that Castro looked "very well."

Jaua showed a photograph of himself seated in a minibus along with the former Cuban leader, Castro's wife, Dalia Soto del Valle, a hotel executive and several other people. The photo shows Jaua and Castro smiling broadly, and the former Cuban leader is wearing a checked shirt and cowboy hat.

The public appearance was Castro's first in months. A top Hotel Nacional executive told the AP earlier Sunday how Castro had dropped off the Venezuelan guest, then stayed on to chat with hotel staff.

"Fidel Castro was here yesterday, he brought a guest and spoke to workers and hotel leaders for 30 minutes," commercial director Yamila Fuster said. Fuster was not present, but hotel director Antonio Martinez is seated next to Castro in the photo shown by Jaua.

Castro's health has been the subject of intense speculation for years, but the rumors gained force in recent days after he failed to publicly congratulate Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, a top ally, on his Oct. 7 electoral victory. The former Cuban leader has not appeared since March, when he was shown greeting visiting Pope Benedict XVI, and he has also ceased writing his once-constant opinion pieces, the last of which appeared in June.

Twitter and other social media sites have been abuzz with claims of Castro's demise. Late last week, a Venezuelan doctor purported to have information that Castro had suffered a stroke, but the same doctor has previously claimed knowledge that turned out to be false.

Sunday's news from the Hotel Nacional appeared to be Cuba's attempt to hit back against what it says are false and malicious rumors. A letter attributed to Castro was published Thursday by Cuban state media. In it, he congratulated graduates of a medical school on the occasion of its 50th anniversary.

Two close family members of Castro have also recently denied he is in grave condition. Juanita Castro, the former leader's sister, told the AP in Miami that reports of her brother's condition are "pure rumors" and "absurd."

Son Alex Castro told a reporter for a weekly Cuban newspaper that his father "is well, going about his daily life."

Castro stepped down in 2006 following a severe illness, handing power to his brother Raul.
I'll believe it when I see pictures, but hey.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."