News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

holist's tunes

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 24, 2012, 09:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dildo Argentino

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Dildo Argentino

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So basically at this point you're just using the forum as a self-promotion tool?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dildo Argentino

No, not really. Or if I am, I'm being pretty counterproductive about it, don't you think?

I stuck a video in here 9 months ago to see if I'd get any reaction, criticism, but I didn't. I occasionally check the forum, and it occurred to me to do it once more, 9 months later. A few days ago, I also responded to your question about gifting.

Nope, it doesn't feel like self-promotion (or band promotion). I do a bit of that, but I try to reach people on the continent, indeed, in the country where we are and play gigs, I mostly use facebook and email for it, it's different.

As to what I'm doing here, I'm not so sure.

Bobby Campbell

I don't know anything about anything, but Rainy Day is a pretty cool song!

Them kids do a great job  :fnord:

I like the hesitant, plucky way the song eases into itself.

I think that I caught ref to: Q: Who didn't let the gorilla into the ballet?
A: Just the people who were in charge of that decision.

Sometimes I worry that I am, or will be perceived as, using the forum as a self-promotion tool.

I try my best to just be genuine, but everyone feel free to sound off if I'm on the wrong side of sharing/promoting too much.

Dildo Argentino

Thanks! They wrote it, too. I'm just the bass player they hired later on. :)

Yes, you did catch that reference. The gig happened to be on my birthday, and that happened to be my special one-off birthday T-shirt from my wife. We're massive fans.

Dildo Argentino

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh look, he's come back to do a bit of self-promotion. Because after you've gone out of your way to alienate as many people as possible on a forum, that's exactly where you want to go to post links to your lackluster "music".

Who wants to bet that he just makes the round and dumps his link on a dozen or so forums in a pathetic attempt at boosting his popularity ratings?

He's kind of like a cross between RWHN and AKK, but in bad English.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dildo Argentino

As I am sure you know, I don't have a popularity rating. :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dildo Argentino on December 22, 2014, 02:22:51 PM
As I am sure you know, I don't have a popularity rating. :)

In order to know that, I would have to remember something about whatever website you post your forgettably mediocre crap on.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Actually, you know what? I take it back. Because I might be an asshole, but I'm not enough of an asshole to make fun of children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrV4CBiFR7k

Dildo Argentino

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Dildo Argentino