News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Discordian Commerce Guild

Started by GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327, October 26, 2012, 02:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2013, 05:57:08 PM
Gavriel's around.  He was just over at the FB discordian group, defending racism.

WUT  :x

Which thread?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Wuli Fufu on January 27, 2013, 06:40:07 PM
Gavriel's around.  He was just over at the FB discordian group, defending racism.

Which thread?

The big one I started.  Apparently, my views are invalid in the face of racism, on account of I complain too much.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 28, 2013, 02:15:54 PM
Quote from: Wuli Fufu on January 27, 2013, 06:40:07 PM

Which thread?

The big one I started.  Apparently, my views are invalid in the face of racism, on account of I complain too much.

The racism thread with 800+ comments?
All I see of his is the one that says he's prejudiced against stupid. Either I'm missing something, or he's gone back and deleted. Which is chickenshit, BTW.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: Yeah, that was special.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327 on February 03, 2013, 09:28:23 AM
Defending Racism? what lyin ass MFer came up with that shit.

I swear most Discordians think life is one big game of Chinese Wisper...

What I WAS doing with my time as i choose to make good use of my time, was this...

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTAyNjUxOTR8MjcyMTM1OTI5MQ/all-things-discordia-for-eris?index=0

A much needed Treasury of Erisian goods for the ETSY community.

Operation Indiepreneur in full effect.

Okay, enough is enough.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Incidentally, and for those wondering, Gavriel's classic error was that, being attacked by some, he decided to attack everyone in response.

See back in the thread, if you want confirmation.  So, so many people lash out in the same way, and all it does is make people who were initially sympathetic to you less so, while doing nothing to sway the opinions of the people criticizing you in the first place.

You would expect someone who so obviously relishes their role as a salesman to be aware of this kind of elementary social dynamic.

Salty

What pissed me off was I had legitimate concerns for the ethical soundness of some of his merchandise, and he proceeded to defend them with the utmost vagueness, as generally as possible.

Passive little fucker for all his bar experience and sexual prowess.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

Quote from: Cain on February 03, 2013, 06:12:02 PM
Incidentally, and for those wondering, Gavriel's classic error was that, being attacked by some, he decided to attack everyone in response.

See back in the thread, if you want confirmation.  So, so many people lash out in the same way, and all it does is make people who were initially sympathetic to you less so, while doing nothing to sway the opinions of the people criticizing you in the first place.

You would expect someone who so obviously relishes their role as a salesman to be aware of this kind of elementary social dynamic.

Heh. Its too bad for him too. I mean, a few of us gave him shit, a few liked his shit, and he lumped us all together.

I think he thinks of us as a target market and can't be bothered to treat Discordians as individuals. The irony of which....

I think he either blocked me or rage quit FB. Either way, I am satiated.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327 on January 24, 2013, 09:07:34 AM
This is an automated response. Our Apologies, this poster is too busy changing the world to respond at this time. Please post something and they will get back to you when they have absolutely nothing better to do, like watch paint dry. Thank you for your inattention.

:lulz:
Molon Lube