News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

Inevitable, unlimited, annual destruction of the Eastern Seaboard thread

Started by Mangrove, October 27, 2012, 03:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: Richter, Baron von on October 30, 2012, 11:51:22 PM
Someone tell Squid she sent us a dull hurricane.

I took care of that.

Good going, Richter, you all of New York! :argh!:

Suu

Just saw the first pics of Newport, and pics from Long Island are rolling in from the Aunt as we speak.  :|
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

tyrannosaurus vex

Now taking bets on who will he responsible for the first "Obama doesn't care about white people" comment.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Suu

Quote from: V3X on October 31, 2012, 02:31:28 AM
Now taking bets on who will he responsible for the first "Obama doesn't care about white people" comment.

It's not that fat fuck Chris Christie. He's PRAISING Obama's actions, and basically told Romney to fuck off. He doesn't want him in the state touring damage when he has a "job to do."

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/30/obama-to-visit-storm-ravaged-new-jersey/

http://www.thedailybeast.com/videos/2012/10/30/chris-christie-zings-romney.html

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 30, 2012, 02:08:32 PM
Quote from: CAKE on October 30, 2012, 07:27:40 AM
Quote from: Ecstasy on October 29, 2012, 10:43:12 PM
As someone who lives in the southwest, I can safely point and laugh at Easterners' misfortune.

It's clearly a safe bet to join an international forum and then point and laugh at the tragedies and misfortune in another region.

It makes you look like an AWESOME person.

Twid, Hoops, Nigel, ECH:

Two things to bear in mind.

1.  Ecstasy is about 16-18 years old.
2.  Ecstasy is from Fizzy Grizzly, whose older members have the moral sense of, say, Fuckedcompany.com.

That being said, if you still want to rip him a new one, have at it.

I usually give kids a break, but 16-18 exhibiting sociopathic tendencies deserves to have a new hole ripped.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Suu

Mangrove

How's everyone doing?

Other than loss of power at 3pm on Monday (and still not restored) that's about it as far as it goes. Thankfully, my office has power, cable and a working toilet. Mrs Mang went to work so I decided to camp out here for a few hours.

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Nephew Twiddleton

I still havent left villagers. She recommended against me commuting yesterday because the weather was still miserable and she didnt think it would help me much. Skies over boston are grey but it doesnt seem to be raining.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Q. G. Pennyworth

Walked the kid to school this morning. Saw a lot of small downed branches, a couple shingles, and a damaged billboard, but all-in-all actually less bad here than it was in Irene. We're north of the city, which I think had a lot to do with that.

Still haven't fully dismantled the pillowfort.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on October 31, 2012, 04:27:28 PM
Walked the kid to school this morning. Saw a lot of small downed branches, a couple shingles, and a damaged billboard, but all-in-all actually less bad here than it was in Irene. We're north of the city, which I think had a lot to do with that.

Still haven't fully dismantled the pillowfort.

I think, especially in out apartment complex where there are trees everywhere, but in general in this area too, that Irene and the last few ice storms helped bring down a lot of the weaker trees and branches. So there wasn't as much to fly around this time, at least it seems that way, since this storm was stronger, but there was less debris overall.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Nephew Twiddleton

One of the windows at the entrance for work was apparently destroyed.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."