The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

Political stickers we can all get behind

Started by Cainad (dec.), March 26, 2015, 02:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

LMNO

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

LMNO

Junkenstein

That one is pretty good. I suspect local/national/international equivalents could work well. Germany would be touchy, to say the least, despite likely working the best.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

I've always liked the 16th amendment one.

PopeTom

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

POFP

I think this forum can cure depression for the people who are worth it. And inflict depression on those who fuckin deserve it.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

POFP

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 26, 2015, 11:42:27 AM

Posted this on Facebook with the description "Can we get over Watergate already? Let's make the next 4 years worth it."  :lol:
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

POFP

A friend of mine commented "What?"

I responded with "He's not a crook. If you can stand the stench, he'll tell you himself."

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.