News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

So, it's halloween...

Started by LMNO, October 31, 2012, 01:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Happy Birthday.

The question is, when he yells out the candles, what does The Good Reverend wish for?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 31, 2012, 07:12:00 PM
Happy Birthday.

The question is, when he yells out the candles, what does The Good Reverend wish for?

A 10 Kilometer long nickel-iron asteroid to impact somewhere up North, setting off Yellowstone, and ending all life on this miserable rock, save for ocean vent worms.

And then for something bad to happen to the worms.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

It is worth noting that - seemingly just yesterday - I used to have a big, greasy burger on my birthday. 

Today, I am eating mixed veggies, on account of I CAN'T HAVE NO CHEESEBURGER.

Next time I blink, I'll be gumming grits and jello, and pissing the bed just to piss off the attendants at the old folks' home.

I'm sort of looking forward to that.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Luna

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 31, 2012, 07:15:19 PM
Happy Birthday.

A 10 Kilometer long nickel-iron asteroid to impact somewhere up North, setting off Yellowstone, and ending all life on this miserable rock, save for ocean vent worms.

Shit, if I'd had another month's notice, I could've gotten Richter on this one...

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 31, 2012, 07:18:16 PM
It is worth noting that - seemingly just yesterday - I used to have a big, greasy burger on my birthday. 

Next time I blink, I'll be gumming grits and jello, and pissing the bed just to piss off the attendants at the old folks' home.

Make sure the nurse that warms your water BEFORE the sponge baths wears gloves when she's cleaning that mess up.  She'll last longer.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on October 31, 2012, 07:20:59 PM
Happy Birthday.

Shit, if I'd had another month's notice, I could've gotten Richter on this one...

Make sure the nurse that warms your water BEFORE the sponge baths wears gloves when she's cleaning that mess up.  She'll last longer.

Do they even make latex hockey gloves?

Eater of Clowns

Happy Birthday.

I knew you were a big softie.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 31, 2012, 07:27:52 PM
Happy Birthday.

I knew you were a big softie.

I am not a cruel man.  I do not wish that the humans suffer needlessly; only that they get off of my planet.

Luna

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 31, 2012, 07:26:28 PM
Quote from: Luna on October 31, 2012, 07:20:59 PM
Happy Birthday.

Do they even make latex hockey gloves?

Get bucket of liquid latex.  Wear hockey gloves.  Dip.

For you...  Triple-dip.  After each use.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Phox

Well, Happy Birthday, my Good Reverend, though, i must ask if your coming into existence constitutes a "birth" so much as  a "crime against the very fabric of being".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor D. Jennifer Phox on October 31, 2012, 11:25:58 PM
Well, Happy Birthday, my Good Reverend, though, i must ask if your coming into existence constitutes a "birth" so much as  a "crime against the very fabric of being".

My mother can't be blamed.  It was the 60s.

Phox

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 31, 2012, 11:46:02 PM
Quote from: Doktor D. Jennifer Phox on October 31, 2012, 11:25:58 PM

My mother can't be blamed.  It was the 60s.
Point.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.