News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

So, You Say You're Leaving PD Forever.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 02, 2012, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 14, 2013, 09:41:07 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 14, 2013, 09:34:46 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 14, 2013, 09:20:30 PM
Suckers.  One day I'LL be an elder, too, and so I am ensuring that proper respect for the position is maintained.  Besides, I don't feel RIGHT if someone's not in charge.  It's cats & dogs fucking in the street.

That day always seems to arrive sooner than you think.  :lulz:

One day you're all muscles and vitality banging a hot piece of ass up against the side of a truck, and the next you're shambling down the hallway trying to figure out whether you peed yourself or whether that's just the normal leakage.

You spend years fucking the chicken, and wake up one morning with the chicken fucking you.

Getting old ain't for sissies, after all.

But when I say "elder", I of course mean Pagan/Mormon style elders, who often don't have to shave yet, and haven't yet endured the wisdom-enhancing experience of a mass carbuncle outbreak.  They are elders by virtue of their WISDOM, you see, and the fact that they are 130th generation strega (WTF is a strega, anyway?), and their power animal is a wolf or a fox or some other cute-yet-efficient predator.

Me, I'm still working my way up.  I've reached "mayonaise" on the wisdom chart, and my power animal is the dumpster behind the Chinese food joint on Craycroft.  However, after I take my next 5 online classes, which consist of spending $50 to be told "look it up" and "do the research, I haven't got time to explain everything to noobs", I'll get wise real quick.

I'll be a crone or a high priestess or maybe even a forum guide, and YOU SUCKERS will be sadly hitting F5 on the "You've been banned" screen.

JELLUS?
\
:hammer:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

That was a little too spot-on.

Who was it who was trolling saying that their Spirit Animal was a cockroach? That was brilliant. I loved when people got mad and said that his power animal couldn't be an insect.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think that for a while mine was an egg. People also did not like that at all.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

That was me.  The Mighty Arizona Cockroach.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hey, these guys are not only noble, they're also promoting tolerance through education! hxxp://www.noblepagan.com/

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cain

Mass bannings and five years of revenge trolling?

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 15, 2013, 12:52:37 AM
This place appears to be full of douchebaggery, based on the TOS alone: hxxp://www.paganjourneys.com/index.php?action=pages

OMG, it's an untapped TCC!

Regged as crystal wolfstar.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Anna Mae Bollocks

I'm Pomba Gira at the other two. So far only Pagan Forum has let me in.

A lot of the threads seem to be locked (they call it "closed"  :lol: ) for no apparent reason.

Trying to get my post count up. Post seem to go right up on pre-existing threads, but if you start a thread, you have to wait for a mod to approve it.

Oh, TCC, how you've set the standard...  :lulz:

Anna Mae Bollocks