News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

Flouncebook

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, November 02, 2012, 11:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

I'm leaving PD forever. I'll be back most likely in the wee hours of the morning, as usual. Good day!

Eater of Clowns

Now that she's gone I expect it's safe to say I never liked her and always suspected her to be the type to underfeed cats for malicious reasons.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Richter

I'm not here right now.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 25, 2012, 11:22:24 PM
Now that she's gone I expect it's safe to say I never liked her and always suspected her to be the type to underfeed cats for malicious reasons.

Really? I pegged her for more of an overfeeder-for-malicious-reasons, myself.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'M LEAVING FOREVER to go to the bar to hang out with cacophony society peeps for three hours.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 26, 2012, 01:05:47 AM

Maybe that's just it!  Maybe she gives cats a healthy amount of food ENTIRELY FOR MALICIOUS REASONS!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cain

Allowing cats to exist is pretty malicious.

Phox

I have comeback, with plenty of butthurt for everyone to share.  :argh!:

(also  :lulz:)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 26, 2012, 01:24:30 AM
Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 26, 2012, 01:05:47 AM

Maybe that's just it!  Maybe she gives cats a healthy amount of food ENTIRELY FOR MALICIOUS REASONS!

THAT BITCH!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor D. Jennifer Phox on November 26, 2012, 06:59:47 AM
I have comeback, with plenty of butthurt for everyone to share.  :argh!:

(also  :lulz:)

Oh shit I mean HAI I MISSED YOU!!!