News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

ITT, You List All The Bad Shit That Nigel & Roger Are Responsible For.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 05, 2012, 06:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Holist has informed me that Nigel and I mentally control all of you, and that we squash his brilliant posts because we're BAD and WRONG.  While this is most likely true, I'd like to know what OTHER horrible shit we are responsible for.

Go!

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

Hurricanes Katrina and Sandy
90% of Beached Whale incidents
Greenpeace
The fact that Julian Assange is still on the loose
Internet piracy
Somalian piracy
Mitt Romney's back hair
The death of reasonable discourse in America
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

East Coast Hustle

I heard that you two actually invented bedbugs.

THANKS ALOT OBAMA ROGER & NIGEL!

:crankey:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Juana

You are the reason the Anasazi abandoned their pueblos.

You are the reason the Mayans are ending the world next month (Kali Nigel, man)

You are the reason the American lion went extinct (they couldn't keep up with Roger's yeti self).
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on November 05, 2012, 06:56:31 PM
I heard that you two actually invented bedbugs.

THANKS ALOT OBAMA ROGER & NIGEL!

:crankey:

Yeah, but Nigel dropped the cannister somewhere in California.  It was ugly.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: V3X on November 05, 2012, 06:55:30 PM
The death of reasonable discourse in America

I'd actually like to think I had a real hand in that.   :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 05, 2012, 06:58:02 PM
You are the reason the Anasazi abandoned their pueblos.

Or, at the very least, we're responsible for the horrible cannibalism that came directly afterward.

Cain

You are responsible for early onset male pattern baldness.
You put all the 404 pages on the internet.
You secretly manage the music careers of Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj and Pitbull.
ROGER DID WTC.  TWICE.
You are responsible for the Egg McMuffin.
You drank my last beer.
You are that fucking n00b on ME3 coop who keeps trying to melee with the instakill enemies, requiring me to save your ass every 20 seconds, despite having the health, shields and generally survivability of a gnat in a furnace because I spec'd out for maximum damage, not maximum "saving people from their own stupidity".
You are responsible for whales beaching themselves after swimming up the Thames.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on November 05, 2012, 07:06:16 PM
You are responsible for whales beaching themselves after swimming up the Thames.

Can they even do that?

Internet Jesus

HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

Cain

Juana

The Fresno Eddy
Forest fires.
Old people who say "hooked on the drugs"
/tg/
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Nephew Twiddleton

The chemical reaction that makes beer skunk
Cluster flies
When you're straightening up and you move something temporarily and can't find it again? Roger and Nigel moved it somewhere else entirely.
Holist is actually the result of Roger and Nigel being stuck in a time warp and becoming his grandparents.
Roger and Nigel missed that time warp because of Holist, so now Roger and Nigel are responsible for the destruction of reality.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cainad (dec.)

Roger and Nigel installed the little mind-wiping devices into everyone's doorframes, thus creating the so-called "psychological phenomenon" that causes you to forget what you came into the kitchen for.

Roger and Nigel directly and personally conspired to make me stop posting on PD.com. Look what they made me do.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on November 05, 2012, 07:19:46 PM
Roger and Nigel installed the little mind-wiping devices into everyone's doorframes, thus creating the so-called "psychological phenomenon" that causes you to forget what you came into the kitchen for.

Roger and Nigel directly and personally conspired to make me stop posting on PD.com. Look what they made me do.

It's your avatar.  It gives me the wobblies.