ITT, You List All The Bad Shit That Nigel & Roger Are Responsible For.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 05, 2012, 06:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Nigel and Roger have concocted the following atrocities:

- 'Call Me Maybe'

- Spotted Dick in a can

- Donald Trump's sentient toupee

- 'American style' Wagyu beef

- '50 Shades of Grey'

- Mitt Romney's maniacal smarmy grin.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Cain

Obama's re-election.  It's called the WHITE HOUSE for a reason.

Cain

Quote from: hunter s.durden on November 07, 2012, 01:57:07 AM
Roger has never done anything wrong, and I'm still not too sure who this Nigel is everyone is on about.

But Cain...
That motherfucker is the worst thing the internet has done to me.
The one who talked me into joining Facebook, thus starting a chain reaction of events that ruined what was left of my mind.
The guy that can't help but illuminate every international story of horror, robbing me of sleep and sanity.
That motherfucker is so sneaky that not even our apparent new resident tyrant bloodhound can notice his evil.
Fuck Cain.

Oh wait, I think once Roger used a sarcastic straw man argument in a disagreement we were having. I found that to be distasteful. I knew there had to be something.

:lol:

Well, that certainly sorts out the character reference requirement for my CV.

Suu

That 2" of snow we got yesterday out of sheer spite.

Sure, they may have been responsible for Hurricane Sandy, maybe, but this Nor'Easter? Obviously a plot to punish Providence since we got off easy. This storm just Nigel'd the FUCK out of Providence.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: hunter s.durden on November 07, 2012, 01:57:07 AM
Roger has never done anything wrong, and I'm still not too sure who this Nigel is everyone is on about.

But Cain...
That motherfucker is the worst thing the internet has done to me.
The one who talked me into joining Facebook, thus starting a chain reaction of events that ruined what was left of my mind.
The guy that can't help but illuminate every international story of horror, robbing me of sleep and sanity.
That motherfucker is so sneaky that not even our apparent new resident tyrant bloodhound can notice his evil.
Fuck Cain.

Oh wait, I think once Roger used a sarcastic straw man argument in a disagreement we were having. I found that to be distasteful. I knew there had to be something.

CAIN IS A COLD CALCULATING BASTARD WHO DARES TO BE SMART ON THE INTERNET. HORRORS.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana

Roger is why people who talk loudly in libraries
Roger was the first person so give a kid a laser pointer and then take them to a movie theater.
Teen Wolf is because of Nigel.
Nigel is the reason Fresno is so small with half million people.
They're both responsible for Cher.

True Blood is because of Roger, though.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CAKE on November 08, 2012, 09:55:42 PM
Quote from: The Waffler on November 08, 2012, 01:41:08 PM
Neil Young cover bands.

THAT IS 100% ROGER. I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

BULLSHIT.  I AM IN CHARGE OF KENNY LOGGINS TRIBUTE BANDS.  NEIL YOUNG IS 169% PORTLAND.  STOP BEING SO NIGEL ALL THE DAMN TIME.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Mitt Romney's Favorite Wife on November 08, 2012, 10:41:46 PM
Quote from: CAKE on November 08, 2012, 09:55:42 PM
Quote from: The Waffler on November 08, 2012, 01:41:08 PM
Neil Young cover bands.

THAT IS 100% ROGER. I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

BULLSHIT.  I AM IN CHARGE OF KENNY LOGGINS TRIBUTE BANDS.  NEIL YOUNG IS 169% PORTLAND.  STOP BEING SO NIGEL ALL THE DAMN TIME.

DAMMIT

I HAVE NO RETORT FOR THIS. :crankey:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

ROGER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ENDING THE THREAD TITLE IN A PREPOSITION!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Prince Glittersnatch III

One time Nigel thought it would be funny to slip some exlax in Rogers Jack Daniel's. The damage done to New York now numbers in the billions.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.