News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Election Night. Gimme My Fix.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 06, 2012, 04:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

On behalf of the Green Party,

:holds up hand, looks at anyone who did not vote for Romney or Johnson:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Don Coyote

QuoteHe lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 7, 2012

So far I'm seeing about a 1% difference between the two as far as popular votes go. I was not aware 1% was a large number. :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: American Jackal on November 07, 2012, 05:16:36 AM
QuoteHe lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!

So far I'm seeing about a 1% difference between the two as far as popular votes go. I was not aware 1% was a large number. :lulz:

If thats still the case then these following months will be hilarious
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Prince Glittersnatch III on November 07, 2012, 05:28:59 AM
Quote from: American Jackal on November 07, 2012, 05:16:36 AM

If thats still the case then these following months will be hilarious

Actually I am wrong. It is significantly less than a 1% difference. Probably less than 10,000 votes. Trump can not math. :lulz:

Aucoq

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 07, 2012, 05:14:22 AM
http://www.salon.com/2012/11/07/donald_trump_loses_it_calls_for_revolution/

:hammer:

:lulz:

"Our nation is totally divided!" needs to be the rally cry of Trump's revolution.  Like totally!

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on November 07, 2012, 05:13:57 AM
On behalf of the Green Party,

:holds up hand, looks at anyone who did not vote for Romney or Johnson:

I voted Green (and Dem where there wasn't a Green candidate).  But then again this is Texas so you might as well stay home if you're not a bible-thumping conservative.
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

The Good Reverend Roger

Obama now ahead in the popular vote.

Lenin McCarthy

Not much of interest has happened, I'm shaking from 7 cups of coffee and no sleep, and my school bus leaves in 13 minutes. This is going to be a great day.

The Good Reverend Roger

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND ROMNEY BAILED.

:crankey:

I was SO looking forward to he and Rove humiliating themselves.

TGRR,
Not feeling gracious in victory.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 07, 2012, 05:59:30 AM
ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND ROMNEY BAILED.

:crankey:

I was SO looking forward to he and Rove humiliating themselves.

TGRR,
Not feeling gracious in victory.

Change around five sentences in his concession speech, and I suspect it was his victory speech.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Aucoq

An old teacher of mine (who thinks the United States' rightful place is as Israel's bitch and, to top it off, is extremely racist) is terribly upset about the results of the election because "now it looks like Israel will have to attack Iran on its own."   :roll:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.