News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Election Night. Gimme My Fix.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 06, 2012, 04:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aucoq

Well this guy certainly one-upped the people who try to shame you for not voting.   :lol:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Cain

Quote from: American Jackal on November 07, 2012, 05:16:36 AM
QuoteHe lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 7, 2012

So far I'm seeing about a 1% difference between the two as far as popular votes go. I was not aware 1% was a large number. :lulz:

It's also worth noting that in 2000 the situation was reversed, with Gore winning the popular vote and Bush being made President.

Also, I'd just like to take this time to point out I fucking called it.  Not even close.  Romney got trounced.

LMNO

Wise Cain is wise.

And yes, it really felt like it was the media who were pushing the "too close to call" narrative as far as they could.

I thought this was relevant:

Rollover text: "As of this writing, the only thing 'razor thin' or 'too close to call' is the gap between the consensus poll forecaset and the result."

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 07, 2012, 04:54:25 AM
Quote from: Elder Iptuous on November 07, 2012, 04:34:37 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 07, 2012, 04:29:15 AM
Naw.  Cali will rob me of that pleasure.

it is fully anticipated that this is so?
damn.
what about faithless electors?  we can still hold out hope for drama there, right? :p

Popular vote just about there.

Florida, Virginia, Colorado, and Nevada also going to Romney.

So make sure to send the GIM crowd some hankies.

Also, Donald Trump now bellowing some weird shit about revolution.

heh.... i haven't been there in ages.  i'll have to check in to investigate the froth.

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Juana

Our politician- results went as expected. Obama lost my county, Feinestine is going back to Washington, Costa the blue dog is going back to Washington and so is Devin Nunes the super Republican (at least he didn't run unopposed this time). Prop thirty passed (education - rich people pay more taxes and our sales tax go up) and thirty eight went down (lowering everybody's taxes, but especially rich people's). So, more money for schools, there's no $150 jump in tuition for next semester, and $500 back in my pocket from this semester!
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

I'm getting threatened, "MIDTERMS ARE COMING! MIDTERMS ARE COMING!"

Well, at least he has a better grasp of how shit works than the rest of the, "THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO BE FASCIST COMMUNIST MUSLIM TERRORIST I'M MOVING TO CANADA" crowd.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on November 07, 2012, 06:42:34 AM
Quote from: Suu on November 07, 2012, 06:34:38 AM
"ur a bitchass cunt and ur mother should be ashamed! u and ur stupid college, u think ur so smart compared to me. u know nothing about the eceonmy [sic] and i hope ur mom knows what an embarssment u are!"

...I changed my mind. Sorry mom.

your reply should be to just edit her post for spelling and grammar and send it back to her with the corrections.

I used to do that with the notes my boss left by the time clock ("DO NOT ASK FOR THANKGIVING OFF OR YOU CUOLD LOOSE YOUR JOB").
In red ink. Too bad facebook doesn't have red.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

LMNO

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Mangrove

Quote from: That Wretched Dog Aucoq on November 07, 2012, 09:26:53 AM

Well this guy certainly one-upped the people who try to shame you for not voting.   :lol:

Ah yes, the FEMA death camp people. I met one of these recently. Actually, I've known them for years and I thought that they were pretty cool and easy going but one afternoon, they went off into 'they' want to take 'our' guns followed by the FEMA thing.

Turns out the 'camp' photograph touted by Glen Beck and others is genuine. It is a genuine photo of a camp in North Korea.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Pope Pixie Pickle

I fell asleep just after Arizona was called by the BBC.

Half an hour later Ohio was called.

Why the shitcocking fuck on the one night I wanted to stay awake and be Insomnia Girl do I pass out from the sleepy?

Very pleased that God's Gift Rape and Legitimate Rape got trounced.

Suu

A whole lot of rich white people crying. (I wonder how much the hot chicks cost them?)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20230802
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."