News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Election Night. Gimme My Fix.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 06, 2012, 04:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

...and the funeral on Fox News has begun.   :lulz:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

My parents seemed a bit nervous, but their county went blue, which isn't a surprise. My sister did make it to vote, so she's happy.

I'm just fearing Romney blowing a shit fit and paying a great deal of money for "recounts." That and projections always make me nervous. Shit can change.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

hunter s.durden

HSD update:
The first peak is hitting and I'm starting to believe Obama will win based on the board.

It's a shame because I keep watching this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI6CfKcMhjY&feature=relmfu
of Michael Bolton and wish I could do the Caribbean escape thing.

If I keep my college money it will kill my pirate plans I just made 10 minutes ago.
This space for rent.

AFK

Quote from: Suu on November 07, 2012, 04:16:32 AM
My parents seemed a bit nervous, but their county went blue, which isn't a surprise. My sister did make it to vote, so she's happy.

I'm just fearing Romney blowing a shit fit and paying a great deal of money for "recounts." That and projections always make me nervous. Shit can change.

Florida won't matter.  He has 274 already without Florida being called and Colorado, Nevada, and Virginia are still outstanding.  He's won and he's won handily.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Elder Iptuous

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cainad (dec.)

A bunch of lunatics just ran screaming through the halls of the building I'm holed up in for Internets. Damn near shat myself.

Elder Iptuous

So, it looks like we're going to have popular vote misaligned with electoral college by a narrow margin again, huh?

The Good Reverend Roger

Naw.  Cali will rob me of that pleasure.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Romney apparently sulking and won't say shit to anyone.

:hammer:

The Good Reverend Roger

His people are already blaming:

1.  The media, over the 47% thing, and
2.  Hurricane Sandy

AFK

Fox News has called it but Karl Rove is clearly not a believer.  I think the poor man needs an adult.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 07, 2012, 04:30:23 AM
Fox News has called it but Karl Rove is clearly not a believer.  I think the poor man needs an adult.

Well, there ARE a lot of votes to be counted.

He's living in 2000, though.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 07, 2012, 04:29:15 AM
Naw.  Cali will rob me of that pleasure.

it is fully anticipated that this is so?
damn.
what about faithless electors?  we can still hold out hope for drama there, right? :p