News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Election Night. Gimme My Fix.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 06, 2012, 04:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

This night was full of SQUEEEEE and LAWL.

Oh, and via George Takei's facebook:

QuoteOverheard: "And America proves once again, once you go black..."

Oh Myyy...
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Suu

My aunt is now bitching that Facebook deleted her anti-Obama rant, and that Obama owns the internet, and that we're fascist and that I'm officially a C-U-Next Tuesday and I'm not getting inheritance.

Or something.

:?

But man, Romney looked like a tired robot, sounded like a tired robot, and could have done that with more pizazz.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: That Wretched Dog Aucoq on November 07, 2012, 06:13:19 AM
An old teacher of mine (who thinks the United States' rightful place is as Israel's bitch and, to top it off, is extremely racist) is terribly upset about the results of the election because "now it looks like Israel will have to attack Iran on its own."   :roll:

Tell him I said he can go volunteer.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on November 07, 2012, 06:16:37 AM
My aunt is now bitching that Facebook deleted her anti-Obama rant, and that Obama owns the internet, and that we're fascist and that I'm officially a C-U-Next Tuesday and I'm not getting inheritance.

Or something.

But man, Romney looked like a tired robot, sounded like a tired robot, and could have done that with more pizazz.

Tell your aunt to go fuck herself.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 07, 2012, 06:21:13 AM
Quote from: Suu on November 07, 2012, 06:16:37 AM

Or something.

Tell your aunt to go fuck herself.

I won't just yet, because my mother will find a way to bitchslap me through the internets for being disrespectful.

...I'll just let my mom do it for me after she sees the messages I just got.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

"ur a bitchass cunt and ur mother should be ashamed! u and ur stupid college, u think ur so smart compared to me. u know nothing about the eceonmy [sic] and i hope ur mom knows what an embarssment u are!"

...I changed my mind. Sorry mom.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on November 07, 2012, 06:34:38 AM
"ur a bitchass cunt and ur mother should be ashamed! u and ur stupid college, u think ur so smart compared to me. u know nothing about the eceonmy [sic] and i hope ur mom knows what an embarssment u are!"

Seriously.  "Fuck right off."

East Coast Hustle

your reply should be to just edit her post for spelling and grammar and send it back to her with the corrections.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cainad (dec.)

Wow, a bona-fide "Dun' need none of yer bullshit fancy edumacations!" hateshit. Classic.

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on November 07, 2012, 06:42:34 AM
your reply should be to just edit her post for spelling and grammar and send it back to her with the corrections.

I approve of this.

Suu

She's an alcoholic. I almost forgive her. Almost.

My retort was this,

"I respect you as a family member, as my aunt, and as my mother's sister.  I ask that you return that respect, because it's what Pop [my grandfather/her father] would have wanted."

And left it at that. The high road is the best road when dealing with family.

Nephew Twiddleton

QuoteHe lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 7, 2012

Inciting violence, advocating the overthrow of the government of the United States....

Ah, the trouble with tribbles.....
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

Technically treason.
Technically free speech.
Technically a temper tantrum thrown by a spoiled little racist ginger bastard.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Im hearing a lot of people blame Gary Johnson for Romney's loss. Oh boy oh boy oh boy.  :lulz:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Aucoq

Quote from: Suu on November 07, 2012, 06:47:55 AM
She's an alcoholic. I almost forgive her. Almost.

My retort was this,

"I respect you as a family member, as my aunt, and as my mother's sister.  I ask that you return that respect, because it's what Pop [my grandfather/her father] would have wanted."

And left it at that. The high road is the best road when dealing with family.

Damn I love this reply.  Not only does the high road reinforce that you're the better person, but in my experience being civil instead of returning fire usually infuriates the person even more.  :lol:

Also  :lulz: @ "u and ur stupid college."

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 07, 2012, 06:20:38 AM

Tell him I said he can go volunteer.

I definitely will.  She's a product of South Africa's Apartheid era so having a black president who doesn't kiss the feet of Israel drives her insane.  :lol:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Lenin McCarthy

Dear America,
We had a special night together tonight, you and I.
While I was getting shitfaced on caffeine, you voted a bunch of apparent non-morons into public office, voted to legalize same-sex marriage, voted to legalize marijuana and kept Mittens and His Magic Underpants out of the White House for another four years. But on the other hand, the Two Man Con is as strong as ever before. Not many people voted third party, and most of those who did voted for former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson, who exploited the fact that nobody knew who the fuck he was or what he did as governor to portray himself as a sort of Ron Paul with a human, progressive face. Nevermind his connections to the Koch brothers, the extremist right-wingers involved in his campaign or that his "non-interventionist" foreign policy not necessarily involved stopping drone strikes in Yemen and Pakistan or closing Guantanamo. The Two Man Con now comes with a quirky little monkey to distract those smart-asses who don't fall for the main trick.

Another thing I noticed, America, was all the "experts" saying that this was such a very close race. It wasn't really. This was less close than 1916, 1960, 1976, 2000, 2004, and similar in closeness to 1968. But who wants to watch "welcome to election night on CNN, Obama is going to win and we're going to lead you through 7 hours of Obama winning important swing states"? 1. Unbalanced coverage between the two parties, no matte what their actual support are, will lead to people voting third party. 2. It will lead to accusations of Liberal/Conservative bias. 3. It will lead to less clicks, hits, views and ultimately, less money for those covering it.

You gave the Republitards a light beating tonight, but I'm fairly certain they'll regroup and find a way around the decreasing numbers of angry white men and scare Latinos, angry white women and African-Americans into voting for them. They still have a majority in Congress, anyway.

Dear America,
Hope is for presidents,
and dreams are for people who are sleeping.

See you in four years.
Love,
McCarthyesque Leninist