News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

NAME MY DOG!

Started by East Coast Hustle, November 07, 2012, 11:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

It came to me like thunder. His name is Tojo.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Epimetheus

splendid! It's like a darksided Toto.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Cain

"Dog" is by far the best name.  It's very easy to remember, after all.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cain on November 08, 2012, 11:50:11 AM

It's what I end up calling 'em 90% of the time anyway.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cain on November 08, 2012, 11:50:11 AM

yeah, but I don't like to re-use pet names. That's why Tojo is not named Murderface.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on November 07, 2012, 11:32:16 PM
So I've acquired a shadow. He picked me, and he apparently will not leave my side for anything. And that's cool with me. After all, what could be cuter than a puggle with a little black tongue? Plus, he's super mellow and seems pretty smart. But he needs a name. PD, I require suggestions.

Little Black Jesus. LBJ for short.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Pic don't work, want to see pic of dog.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

did that one work? I take it there are people who can't see any pics linked from facebook, but that's all I've got for uploading pics to.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Anna Mae Bollocks

That one worked. And he's a winner.
Has that "Don't give us any shit, I'm watching" expression.  :)
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on November 08, 2012, 04:52:53 PM

did that one work? I take it there are people who can't see any pics linked from facebook, but that's all I've got for uploading pics to.

Works just fine! I can see pics linked from Facebook normally, just the last couple haven't worked.

He's a cutie! Reminds me of my Chug, Leda.