"We the People" Petitions to Secede

Started by Juana, November 12, 2012, 06:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

WHO THE FUCK ASKS PERMISSION TO SECEDE?

WORST FUCKING REVOLUTIONARIES EVER.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 13, 2012, 12:48:02 AM

These are the same type of people that BOUGHT French wine to dump out into the gutter, and dipped tea bags into teacups instead of vandalizing cargo-ships.
See also: Freedom Fries

Juana

We done the "freedom fries" thing - I forget what we were renaming during WWII, but it was a German food and the new name included the word "kraut".

That's what happens when a country goes such a long time without a revolution and create a Safe (but constantly terrified) culture.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 13, 2012, 01:01:52 AM
We done the "freedom fries" thing - I forget what we were renaming during WWII, but it was a German food and the new name included the word "kraut".

That's what happens when a country goes such a long time without a revolution and create a Safe (but constantly terrified) culture.

Freedom cabbage.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: American Jackal on November 13, 2012, 12:50:11 AM

These are the same type of people that BOUGHT French wine to dump out into the gutter, and dipped tea bags into teacups instead of vandalizing cargo-ships.

I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them
I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them
I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them OH JESUS FUCK GODDAMMIT TO HELL I hate them I hate them

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 13, 2012, 01:14:02 AM

I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them OH JESUS FUCK GODDAMMIT TO HELL I hate them I hate them

I don't think this is going to be your century old bean.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: American Jackal on November 13, 2012, 01:16:19 AM

AND IT WAS DOING SO WELL

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 13, 2012, 01:24:10 AM
Quote from: American Jackal on November 13, 2012, 01:16:19 AM

AND IT WAS DOING SO WELL

Maybe when the Mayans suddenly reappear due their Time Travel SCIENCE, things will settle down.

Juana

Quote from: American Jackal on November 13, 2012, 01:04:24 AM

Freedom cabbage.
Ah, thanks!
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

We started calling "hamburger" "Salisbury Steak".
Formerly something else...

Nephew Twiddleton

Leave it to a fucking hillbilly to waste good wine.

Leave it to a fucking hillbilly to take our historical party and not even come close to doing it right. Bet they didn't even dress up as Native Americans.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Prince Glittersnatch III

The white house page has about 20 other petitions for secession, and most of them are at +20,000.  :lulz:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Juana

The Good Reverend Roger

Basically, in Texas, 1 person in 857 wants to secede.

This whole thing is a non-starter.  It's a teabagger stunt.

You are being freaked out by what is basically the Sarah Palin fan club.