News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

Who the hell are you and why are you here!!!!???

Started by zarathustrasbastardson, November 14, 2012, 12:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

We're the people who keep you In The Know. We'll tell you everything, even when you think you don't want to hear any more. We're here to keep you Informed, about everything and everything you didn't know you wanted to know about.

You have to keep up, don't fall behind! We're the ones who'll help you stay relevant.

Who are we?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on November 20, 2012, 05:23:30 PM
We're the people who keep you In The Know. We'll tell you everything, even when you think you don't want to hear any more. We're here to keep you Informed, about everything and everything you didn't know you wanted to know about.

You have to keep up, don't fall behind! We're the ones who'll help you stay relevant.

Who are we?

Oh, I fucking like that one, because I've heard it said IRL with a straight face.  "Staying relevant"...Because if you don't know who the fuck the Kardashians are fucking, you simply aren't relevant. 

This sort of shit is why humans can't be trusted with brains.  They just fuck 'em up for everyone else.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 20, 2012, 05:25:40 PM
Quote from: Cainad on November 20, 2012, 05:23:30 PM

Who are we?

Oh, I fucking like that one, because I've heard it said IRL with a straight face.  "Staying relevant"...Because if you don't know who the fuck the Kardashians are fucking, you simply aren't relevant. 

This sort of shit is why humans can't be trusted with brains.  They just fuck 'em up for everyone else.

:lulz: Thought I'd hit a chord with that one. I like to think the only one who decides what's relevant knowledge for me is me, but I suppose that's why they're going to put me in a cage one day with all of you weirdos.

zarathustrasbastardson

Now, let me tell you who I am..
I am the scream of Every super rashed baby Whoes parents couldn't afford new supersede for... I am your scream to the gods when you are bested.. I am that last bight of a good meal that sickens you.. I am the TV yelling profanities,  but you still watch, I am the pueblo Indian who gets a certain amount of your paycheck... I am your soul when it yearns to be free .. I am your fecal matter when it stings, and I am your fear when you think of yourself as more than mere runaways.. I am you conscience when you think you may be better, and your doom when you act on it... I am you and all you call dear.. w/o me you would not exist, w/o me you would still be grunting and fighting over a piece of dead squiril..  I am you conscioussness, your ego and super ego!.. I am your better parts, w/o me you would be apes screaming in horror @ your existence .. and yer too close for comfort!
chaos is truth
radiate better

Luna

You are, apparently, incapable of proper spelling or grammar.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

zarathustrasbastardson

What use is spelling unless it is your name..
And I'm that too!
chaos is truth
radiate better

Chaorem

I'm here because a Wiccan friend suggested I find a god or goddess that appeals to me. Learning about Eris inevitably brought me to crazy fucking pillowtwats.

As for who I am... once I figure out how to hook up with Eris, you can call me Daddy.

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: Chaorem on November 21, 2012, 12:28:03 AM
I'm here because a Wiccan friend suggested I find a god or goddess that appeals to me. Learning about Eris inevitably brought me to crazy fucking pillowtwats.

As for who I am... once I figure out how to hook up with Eris, you can call me Daddy.
You poor child, I suggest you seek yaweh or Vishnu or Ganesh.. because this is no place for children, or cumstains..
chaos is truth
radiate better

Chaorem

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on November 21, 2012, 12:37:31 AM
You poor child, I suggest you seek yaweh or Vishnu or Ganesh.. because this is no place for children, or cumstains..

That's it then, eh? :lulz:

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: Chaorem on November 21, 2012, 01:33:57 AM
Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on November 21, 2012, 12:37:31 AM

That's it then, eh? :lulz:

Honestly, I'd reccomend that you go to a reputible school (2or4yr) and find something that will pay your bills... graphic design, business mgmt...
seriously, this is a complete and utter waste of life!
chaos is truth
radiate better

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hey there, new guy!

Pay no mind to our current resident hostile crazy person.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 21, 2012, 01:39:05 AM

Hey there, new guy!

Pay no mind to our current resident hostile crazy person.
I'm not hostile... I'm jaded.. and chorem... Don't listen to anyone here, they're as upset w/ their own lives as much as I am... they just can't admit it! :horrormirth:
chaos is truth
radiate better

Chaorem

Actually, because I am inherently smart with computers and there is no requirement to have a business license or technician license to fix computers where I live I am going to advertise and fix computers for dirt cheap. Won't get a whole heluva lot of customers, but it will be a nice augment to my bank account.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on November 21, 2012, 01:37:33 AM
Honestly, I'd reccomend that you go to a reputible school (2or4yr) and find something that will pay your bills... graphic design, business mgmt...

:lolchix:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Chaorem

Quote from: Net on November 21, 2012, 02:08:36 AM
Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on November 21, 2012, 01:37:33 AM

:lolchix:

Asians!  :fap: