News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Who the hell are you and why are you here!!!!???

Started by zarathustrasbastardson, November 14, 2012, 12:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarathustrasbastardson

Really! tell your story of how you came to grace these hallowed halls!  Be it by glory, happenstance or just dumb luck..

explain yourselves!

:lulz:
chaos is truth
radiate better

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

Cain

We are the harbinger of your perfection, zarathustrasbastardson

That which you know as PD.com is your salvation through destruction.

You fight against inevitability, thus struggling against cosmic winds.  Your greatest civilizations are doomed to fall, and your civilization will beg to serve us.  Know this as you struggle in vain - your time will come, and your people will fail.  Take what is useful, destroy the rest.  Progress cannot be halted. 

Prepare yourself.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on November 15, 2012, 04:14:53 AM
We are the harbinger of your perfection, zarathustrasbastardson

That which you know as PD.com is your salvation through destruction.

You fight against inevitability, thus struggling against cosmic winds.  Your greatest civilizations are doomed to fall, and your civilization will beg to serve us.  Know this as you struggle in vain - your time will come, and your people will fail.  Take what is useful, destroy the rest.  Progress cannot be halted. 

Prepare yourself.

:lulz: Who are we?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

We're the seep in the crack, the chill in the draft, zarathustrabastardson. We're the slime in the mold, the hen in the kettle, the old man's beard swinging from the tree.

We're the crack of the twig and the shadow just outside your peripheral vision, the deep inhalation right outside your door. We're the bear in your picnic basket, the chauffeur of your hired car. We're the raccoons in your garbage and the postman who hoards the mail instead of delivering it.

We're the writers of your future. Welcome home.

Who are we?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

We're the mind-controlling fungus in the ant, climbing to the top of a blade of grass to reproduce.

We're the bacterial colonies in your guts, the desiccated tardigrade of 10 years that just got rehydrated. We're the hyperthermophile that lives in a vent in the Marianas Trench.

We're the rhinovirus that makes it's way through your workplace, the cough in your vicinity, the tickle in your throat.

We're the unidentified smell in the wind, the post-urination shiver in your spine.

Who are we?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Bu🤠ns

Dildo Argentino

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Who are we?

We're that sickening feeling at the bottom of the vile reminding you that even though you paid with cash, your bill is still due.

We're the sudden silence interrupting the buzzing in your ears screaming the secrets you tried to forget.

We're the not there, that doesn't look so very much different than the there, in the right kinda light.

Who are we?
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Don Coyote

We are the some assembly required $35.99 Genuine Imitation Cherry Stained Oak Book Case.
We are the extra screws of the wrong size.
We are the one last lugnut you need.
We are the Wall that tempts you forward fullbore, throttle open, burning hyper oxygenated jetfuel to crash into it, because it seems like a good idea, and fuck that guy Tim who tagged all over your favorite mural.
We are the screw in the shitty chair that awalys comes loose making your chair slide to the wrong side.

Who are we?

EK WAFFLR

Who are we?

We are the single piece of lego conveniently placed on your floor.
We are the protruding leg of your coffee table.
We are Saturday Night in the bad part of town.

Who are we?
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

We're the people that make you go faster.  Even when you don't want to go faster.  Even when you're screaming to stop the train, stop the train I want to get off before something bad happens.  Even when there is no more track, the bridge is out, and Casey Jones is high on crack.  Who are we?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.