News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

This website

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 14, 2012, 03:08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

What. (heads up, srs flash images)
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 14, 2012, 03:36:26 AM

:lulz: Thanks! I've been playing total kamikaze surfer, because a startling number of these are seizure-inducing. I should have mentioned that in the OP.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Epimetheus

Every one of these websites achieves an insanely high satisfaction-to-complexity ratio. I don't know how they managed to do it. But I'm amazed. Thank you Nigel.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

EK WAFFLR

I'm not leaving the house today.

THANKS A LOT OBAMA NIGEL  :argh!:

http://www.koalastothemax.com/
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Juana

Quote from: CAKE on November 14, 2012, 03:48:22 AM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 14, 2012, 03:36:26 AM

:lulz: Thanks! I've been playing total kamikaze surfer, because a startling number of these are seizure-inducing. I should have mentioned that in the OP.
'Welcome! And yes, yes they are.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

trippinprincezz13

:lulz: Oh no, I didn't need to do any work today. See it says right here on the schedule. Click random websites for hours.

http://heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com/
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Sita

OMG this is great. I haven't smiled and laughed so much in a long time :lol:
Definitely need to keep this as a bookmark
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.