News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

So my son started a petition

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 15, 2012, 01:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/legalize-mariuana-recreational-use-oregon/ngFhFRK9

How fucking cute is that?

Also, this is the email he sent accompanying the link:

QuoteSo, I don't know if this awkward, but I just feel incredibly strongly of this subject. So, as weird as this sounds, I created a submission on "We The People" to legalize for recreational use in Oregon. If you could sign that would be pretty great and I would appreciate it quite a bit. And if it's not too much to ask, could you maybe also try and spread it around from your friends? Thank you for doing however much you can.
http://wh.gov/XcAR

I am so proud of my little guy!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

Shitfuckdamn! Looks like it got removed. :/

Juana

Yep. Gone. I like how petitions to secede from the country are a-okay, but to legalize weed? Nope!
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cain

He should've made a petition to secede from the United States of the Marxisant Kenyan Usurper if he wanted the petition to stay up.

Phox

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 15, 2012, 02:16:39 AM
Yep. Gone. I like how petitions to secede from the country are a-okay, but to legalize weed? Nope!
There's one to legalize it on a federal level. I'm guessing since it was asking for legalizing it on a state level it got trashed. That or the horse sex line did it in.

Elder Iptuous

there are other state level marijuana petitions.
something in the fine print caught it...

Eater of Clowns

I think we should have a pention to ban secession

something about right wingers using our own marijuanas against us

or  :?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Phox

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on November 15, 2012, 02:34:20 AM
there are other state level marijuana petitions.
something in the fine print caught it...
You are correct. I'm still thinking that it was the horse sex line.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor D. Jennifer Phox on November 15, 2012, 02:22:30 AM
There's one to legalize it on a federal level. I'm guessing since it was asking for legalizing it on a state level it got trashed. That or the horse sex line did it in.

Probably the horse sex line.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

Quote from: CAKE on November 15, 2012, 02:44:57 AM

Still got my name on it before it got the boot. It makes me kinda want to start a petition for the banishment of the phrase "horse sex" from all official government documents.  :lulz:

Anna Mae Bollocks

The horse sex line was the BEST PART.  :sad:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor D. Jennifer Phox on November 15, 2012, 02:52:20 AM
Quote from: CAKE on November 15, 2012, 02:44:57 AM

Still got my name on it before it got the boot. It makes me kinda want to start a petition for the banishment of the phrase "horse sex" from all official government documents.  :lulz:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: